TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Framingham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2009.

You do a 1 on 1 meeting with the DBO. If he likes you then you are asked back for a half day where you need to spend time with each person in the office. Once you leave for the half day, the DBO will ask the office what they thought of you and if even one person has any hesitation then you are not offered the job. The key is to ask a lot of smart questions. They will ask you about obstacles and phone phobia...play out each obstacle as just a temporary learning experience and that using the phones is no big deal for you.

nothing.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2011.

The process consisted of a one on one, a panel interview, and a final dinner. It was drawn out over the course of some months; really gassed you up into thinking that it was in the bag, only to get a rejection two weeks later. Disappointing.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2009.

I interviewed for the Recruiter position, they were very professional, the phone interview consists of all very standard questions, then was told that my application would be reviewed within 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, the In-person interview was a bit more challenging, nonetheless succeeded and got an offer but declined due to another more compelling offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2009.

Phone interview, inperson with the DBO, interview with the team, and then a final interview with with DBO and others.

Money motiviation

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2007.

phone interview, in person interview with manager, then meet multiple people and shadow for half a day

Recruiter Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2012.

The first step is a phone interview. It's basic sales questions.
    The second step is an interview with the DBO (branch manager) and an account manager. This was actually pretty tough. They want lots of answers and don't want your typical bs interview question answers. Definitely a challenging interview.
    The third step is a half day at the branch. This includes you meeting several recruiters and account managers. It also includes a 2:1 interview and a lunch.
    The final step is an interview dinner with the manager. If you've made it this far, it's yours to lose. They want you if you can prove you're not an idiot and can eat dinner with people.

Interview Questions
    • What are 3 positives and 3 negatives about yourself?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest accomplishment and what is your greatest failure?   Answer Question
    • Where are you applying and why are you applying for TEKsystems?   Answer Question
    • What are the most important qualities for a salesperson?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, not related to school or internships.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in November 2010.

Initial phone screen to discuss background and qualifications. Also to learn about the company, culture and job responsibilities. In person interview with the Director of Business Operations. If all goes well, then you're invited in for a 1/2 day interview (includes a panel interview and job shadowing).

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate someone who is down to be successful?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2008.

Do not expect a fast interview process, unless they are really in a bind to fill a position. It is generally a three or four-step interview process. Generally starts with a phone intervivew with a regional internal recruiter, then an interview with the office director, followed by a panel interview with 2-3 sr. team members, followed by a half-day shadowing other recruiters.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about determining what you would pay a consultant for a job?   View Answer
    They do not negotiate on salary- everyone starts at $30K.

Anonymous Employee  in  Silver Spring, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

Recruited through my university. Initial contact was quite brief, and frankly a little short. I was expecting a bit more questions during the interview. Regardless, I was invited back to their offices for a panel interview and just to see the operations of the office. The panel interview was a lot more thorough and consisted of three employees all asking you questions. This was the interview process I was preparing for.

Interview Questions
    • What was a tough conversation you had to have with a close friend that you didn't want to have?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

Asked to answer a few questions via email, I was then interviewed on the phone by an internal recruiter. I was invited to an in person interview at their office. There, i was interviewed by a DBO and Account manager. Very personal and in depth interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my university grades and why I didn't achieve higher grades.   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!