TEKsystems Recruiter Interview Questions

3.1

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems.

This is a very long, slow process. I am not sure if this is by design or because they are incompetent. If you go through the same interview process, you will be wondering the same.

Unfortunately, the interviewer asked me if I was applying for other positions and I mentioned that I was being flown out to Chicago to interview with another company and the interview should have just ended at that point. She basically gave up and clearly took it personally for some reason. I found her and the entire organization to be very unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Recruiter Interview

Phone Interview Followed up by a half day interview with the office head and all other recruiters and account managers of the office location. Everyone was super friendly and answered all of my questions in great detail. Was not good at following up with me or getting back to you in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Offered me a job at another office location

Recruiter Interview

Phone interview then face to face then panel.

Interview Questions
    • The advice I was given is true, if you are a fit, you will get the job and you will fit in, and it will be great.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview went very smooth and I was comfortable. He asked me basic questions about how I handle situations and who my biggest influence is and why. It was a positive experience. I was offered the second half day interview. I feel confident. Great overall experience so far.

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Face to Face interview with DBO (Director of Business Operations) and various Account Managers. After interview, you will meet with recruiter's in the "pit" or open area office.

Interview Questions
    • When meeting with recruiters, have your guard up and act professional. The DBO will ask the office what they thought and their input is very important.   Answer Question
    I would negotiate. The base salary is not enough to live on, comfortably.

Recruiter Interview

Not a typical interview process. The entire focus is on your personality and personal growth, not professional experience.

Recruit Interview

Emailed with my recruiter, who asked me to come in the next day for an interview. Basic get to know you questions, met with two other 'business developers.' Overall good interview experience, still waiting to hear about opportunities from them.

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems.

The Corporate Recruiter was so nice and worked with me during the process. I was iffy about the job at first because of such a low pay and a training period. I decided to go to the in person interview and it was the weirdest interview I have ever been a part of. And I've been recruiting for a couple of years! She asked me literally my life story. I have to tell her things in order since I was born-to now. It was just weird, and I believe some of those questions were HR Violations. Not to mention she was rude and didn't seem to connect at all. She continued to call me back and asked if I wanted "feedback?" I wouldn't want to work for this company, and I certainly didn't appreciate the weird interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your life story-the time you were born until now...

First of all, that's not even a legal question, second, what are you trying to get out of this?
        Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Two phone interviews and one personal interview with the head of the office. After that, spent a half day in the office shadowing other members of team and several interviews along with lunch with two of their senior recruiters.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2013.

interviewed by email first. Second stage was by phone

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!