TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Sales Operations Analyst
Hanover, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview. We discussed two possible positions. I then had a brief in person interview with the recruiter. The same visit I had an interview with 2 senior managers. I then came back about 2 months later and had a panel interview with 4 senior managers. From application to job offer, it took about 4 months. The interviews themselves weren't very hard. Google "interview questions and responses" and practice your speech. That's all it took. Big topics to hit on are building relationships, vulnerability, holding others accountable, and team work.

Interview Question – I don't remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were NOT willing to negotiate on salary. As a company they pay below market, and I took a pay cut to work there. They are very unapologetic regarding their pay rates. To make up for this, they guaranteed me $2500 in bonuses the first year. Most positions have bonuses of $6k-$10k, but it's all from a performance review, so it's highly subjective.

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Sales Operations Analyst
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2012.

Interview Details – The process involved basic interview questions. Traits about yourself, ideal job, why, etc.

Interview Question – There were no curve balls.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – tech wasn't for me

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!