TEKsystems Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Bellevue, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

After the initial meet and greet the interviewer began by asking if I had any questions about TEKsystems or the position.

After discussing my questions, she asked a series of open-ended questions about my career history and specific highlights. It seemed that she had only casually read my resume and wanted to see how I spoke and presented myself. I was asked to list the top three skills.

Generally the interview was well structured but casual as well.

Interview Questions

• ASked to describe the type of statistical analyses I typically perform, the largest budget I have managed and the largest number people I have directly managed. However, this wasn't a surprise per se, but I needed to think carefully about how I replied.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2008.

Interview

Had initial interview with hiring director. He set up a Conference call with three directors. Bascially I was asked about my experience, then asked a series of questions that required relating the exact circumstances where/how the experience happened. For instance, "Tell us about your experience with data modeling"

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous employement?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my case, my negotiations were with the consulting company. My advice is to check out the cost of living in the area, pay scale, and don't believe anything u are told about what they can't do.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2008.

Interview

I spoke with the recruiter a few times, then came in for an in person interview. I was looking for a contract position. I went through phone and in person interviews again with the company that I was being proposed to for work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skill set and why I would be a fit for their client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as the rate was set by a vendor management system. I would only advise others to check with other recruiters who have the same position to compare rates for the position that the recruiter is telling you about!