TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2012.

Interview Details – After the initial meet and greet the interviewer began by asking if I had any questions about TEKsystems or the position.

After discussing my questions, she asked a series of open-ended questions about my career history and specific highlights. It seemed that she had only casually read my resume and wanted to see how I spoke and presented myself. I was asked to list the top three skills.

Generally the interview was well structured but casual as well.

Interview Question – ASked to describe the type of statistical analyses I typically perform, the largest budget I have managed and the largest number people I have directly managed. However, this wasn't a surprise per se, but I needed to think carefully about how I replied.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in September 2008.

Interview Details – Had initial interview with hiring director. He set up a Conference call with three directors. Bascially I was asked about my experience, then asked a series of questions that required relating the exact circumstances where/how the experience happened. For instance, "Tell us about your experience with data modeling"

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – In my case, my negotiations were with the consulting company. My advice is to check out the cost of living in the area, pay scale, and don't believe anything u are told about what they can't do.

Senior Business Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2008.

Interview Details – I spoke with the recruiter a few times, then came in for an in person interview. I was looking for a contract position. I went through phone and in person interviews again with the company that I was being proposed to for work.

Interview Question – I was asked about my skill set and why I would be a fit for their client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the rate was set by a vendor management system. I would only advise others to check with other recruiters who have the same position to compare rates for the position that the recruiter is telling you about!

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!