TEKsystems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Broomfield, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2012.

Submit resume with cover letter
Phone screen
Face to face with Tek
Phone screens with potential clients
Face to face with clients

Interview Questions
It was reasonable, not high pressure, but not easy either. You have to know your value and be ready to walk if they won't give you what you think you're worth.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2012.

This divsion is a contracting placement firm. TEK Systems listed a Senior Project Management position on thier website. However the TEK recruiter i spoke to, after she contacted me, stated it was not going to pay at a rate of a Senior Project Manager nor was it actually a Senior Project Manager level, dispite the position titile being "Senior Project Manager". When I aksed how they determine the rate paid to the contactor vs paid by client she said only the account manager knows that, however she stated it is not more than 50%. Then she hung up on me!. Very unprofessional and suspect that they are taking advantage of contractors they connect to thier clients.

Interview Questions
    • What is my acceptable pay rate for a Senior Project Manager   View Answer

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!