TEKsystems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

1.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

One informal interview. When they told me they didn't have anything for me, then wanted references, it became clear that what they really wanted was references they could call and pester fr jobs.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2010.

The interview was more of a formality than anything. A former manager of mine wanted to hire me and several other people that had workded with im in the past. Ericsson uses Teksystems as their only contracting agency. Our manager told Teksystems I want to hire these people, and told us to contect Teksystems and set up an interview. We interviewd, signed the forms and started shortly after that.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was only a formality, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2009.

The hiring process took a bit longer than I thought, but the recruiter was excellent. He constantly called to check in with me. The interveiw questions were not that in depth technical.

Interview Questions
    They told me the range and I went 10 dollars per hour higher.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Understand the job requirement, explain experience about tech skills, software development methodology,design,testing and implementations.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!