TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

Interview Details – One informal interview. When they told me they didn't have anything for me, then wanted references, it became clear that what they really wanted was references they could call and pester fr jobs.

Very Easy Interview

Richardson, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was more of a formality than anything. A former manager of mine wanted to hire me and several other people that had workded with im in the past. Ericsson uses Teksystems as their only contracting agency. Our manager told Teksystems I want to hire these people, and told us to contect Teksystems and set up an interview. We interviewd, signed the forms and started shortly after that.

Interview Question – The interview was only a formality, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any negotiating.

Portland, OR

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process took a bit longer than I thought, but the recruiter was excellent. He constantly called to check in with me. The interveiw questions were not that in depth technical.

Interview Question – Why am i leaving current job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me the range and I went 10 dollars per hour higher.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Interview Details – Understand the job requirement, explain experience about tech skills, software development methodology,design,testing and implementations.

Interview Question – How do you crash the jvm?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!