TEKsystems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

One informal interview. When they told me they didn't have anything for me, then wanted references, it became clear that what they really wanted was references they could call and pester fr jobs.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2010.

The interview was more of a formality than anything. A former manager of mine wanted to hire me and several other people that had workded with im in the past. Ericsson uses Teksystems as their only contracting agency. Our manager told Teksystems I want to hire these people, and told us to contect Teksystems and set up an interview. We interviewd, signed the forms and started shortly after that.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was only a formality, there were no difficult questions.   Answer Question
    There really wasn't any negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2009.

The hiring process took a bit longer than I thought, but the recruiter was excellent. He constantly called to check in with me. The interveiw questions were not that in depth technical.

Interview Questions
    They told me the range and I went 10 dollars per hour higher.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Received phone call from TEKsystems about a month ago on jobs that are clearly not matching my profile. After a while got a phone call about a job that is about to be (most likely) posted a few days later. I picked up the phone and spent a little chat with recruiter.

Findings:
    Technical recruiter did not know anything about the field.
    Had no idea about the team size/composition
    Had no idea about software methodologies etc (Agile/Scrum). They could very well be omelette types.
    and tried to ask for references for a job that may or may not exist.

This showed me lack of quality that can come out of process and I did not continue the process.

Companies who are reading this: Interview your assigned TEKsystems technical recruiters... you will find them lacking.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me two references for a Job posting I may or may not get even though I called you four times?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2010.

Understand the job requirement, explain experience about tech skills, software development methodology,design,testing and implementations.