TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Referral from a friend. Received email then a call from recruiter. Process took 2 weeks. Recruiter put words in my mouth and pin me to an hourly rate. Without applying to any job it is impossible to give a rate. Very unprofessional. After I objected, no more interviews were forthcoming. I've worked for many agencies before but TEKsystems is from hell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a campus interview. The first round consist of aptitude which includes Quant's, logical, verbal, c/c++ questions amounting to total of 45 questions, including two questions about the campany which was told in the pre placement talk. The difficult level of was quite high, with immense time scarcity. However the cut off was quite low at around 40% of aptitude. 54 were selected from 400. Followed which is a GD of group of 9 lasting for 30min but was of high intensity. 26 people were shortlisted for next round I was given a face to face interview which lasted 25min covering c,dbms,os. Since I was the last person, I collected all the questions asked to my friends who went earlier, most of the questions repeated. Followed which is another technical round and 2 HR round, 6 members were selected. I was eliminated at the technical round. The panel were very serious , not so very friendly, but very thing was well organized.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First was Aptitude round which was conducted in pen and paper mode and were divided into quants,logics,c/c++,DI,verbal.Quantitative aptitude was really tough rest are of medium difficulty. 45 selected out of 500 for GD.30 went for Technical PI and finally 2 were placedTime limit for aptitude round was 1 hr and consisted 45 questions.

Interview Questions

• Remember the headquarter and their fortune 500 ranking which was asked in apti round.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TEKsystems (Bhopal (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

first round written, second round GD, follower by two rounds of interview. .

Interview Questions

• aptitude questions, logical ability, data interpretation,reading comprehention   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position. I was contacted by TEKsystem staff, whom interviewed by phone and invited me for face to face interview. After face to face interview I was contacted by their client technical staff for phone interview. After reviewing my experiences and answering few technical questions, I was invited for face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of company overview, along with team responsibility followed by my job responsibility and expectations. Several technical and non- technical questions were asked by team members consist of Manager, and software technical leads and couple software engineers. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• how do write a software specification.   1 Answer