TEKsystems

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Software Engineer Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in December 2011.

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

I applied for the position. I was contacted by TEKsystem staff, whom interviewed by phone and invited me for face to face interview. After face to face interview I was contacted by their client technical staff for phone interview. After reviewing my experiences and answering few technical questions, I was invited for face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of company overview, along with team responsibility followed by my job responsibility and expectations. Several technical and non- technical questions were asked by team members consist of Manager, and software technical leads and couple software engineers. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions
    • how do write a software specification.   View Answer