TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Bloomington, IL
Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Software Engineer Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2011.

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

I applied for the position. I was contacted by TEKsystem staff, whom interviewed by phone and invited me for face to face interview. After face to face interview I was contacted by their client technical staff for phone interview. After reviewing my experiences and answering few technical questions, I was invited for face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of company overview, along with team responsibility followed by my job responsibility and expectations. Several technical and non- technical questions were asked by team members consist of Manager, and software technical leads and couple software engineers. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions
    • how do write a software specification.   View Answer

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!