TEKsystems

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Bloomington, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Interview Question – None were asked   Answer Question

Interviewed at TEKsystems

Interview Details – 1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2011.

Interview Details – I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation Details – I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for the position. I was contacted by TEKsystem staff, whom interviewed by phone and invited me for face to face interview. After face to face interview I was contacted by their client technical staff for phone interview. After reviewing my experiences and answering few technical questions, I was invited for face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of company overview, along with team responsibility followed by my job responsibility and expectations. Several technical and non- technical questions were asked by team members consist of Manager, and software technical leads and couple software engineers. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Question – how do write a software specification.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at TEKsystems

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TEKsystems Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by TEKsystems employees and interview candidates.