TEKsystems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 2, 2015
Updated Feb 2, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in January 2015.

Interview

Referral from a friend. Received email then a call from recruiter.
Process took 2 weeks. Recruiter put words in my mouth and pin me to an hourly rate.
Without applying to any job it is impossible to give a rate. Very unprofessional.
After I objected, no more interviews were forthcoming.

I've worked for many agencies before but TEKsystems is from hell.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Bloomington, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

I had a series of five calls with TekSystems, each asking much the same as each of the others. I heard nothing for several weeks, and was contacted again by a new recruiter taking over the work of the one with whom I'd dealt before.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 phone interview by the recruiter, 1 phone interview by the client.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Reston, VA) in December 2011.

Interview

I am very pleased with Teksystems' recruiting process. Working for Teksystems as a contract employee @ the client site is a positive experience. The recruiter and the account representatitves prepared me well for the client expectations and provided the information and tools I needed. Teksystems knew their client and conveyed that information to me so that I could make an informed choice.

Negotiation

I negotiated hourly rate, holiday pay, and health insurance rates.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems (Charleston, SC) in March 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with Teksystem. They performed reference check. Took skills test. got sent to their Client. Met their client. Got an offer and took it.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position. I was contacted by TEKsystem staff, whom interviewed by phone and invited me for face to face interview. After face to face interview I was contacted by their client technical staff for phone interview. After reviewing my experiences and answering few technical questions, I was invited for face to face interview. Face to face interview consisted of company overview, along with team responsibility followed by my job responsibility and expectations. Several technical and non- technical questions were asked by team members consist of Manager, and software technical leads and couple software engineers. I was offered the job the following day.

Interview Questions

• how do write a software specification.   1 Answer