TEKsystems

Updated Jan 28, 2015

3.2

70 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Felt like a one on one conversation as opposed to an interview, very comfortable and not intimidating. However, I was asked a few questions that wouldn't normally be asked (like what do your parents do for a living). I feel that was a little too personal for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were unexpected or difficult. Very predictable questions that one can expect in any interview. More behavioral questions.   View Answer

Offered another job that I preferred

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Was reached through Linkedin and progressed to Open House. Next, conducted one-on-one interview with Director of Business Ops. Later did a shadow day consisting of sitting in on a meeting during the morning and then meeting with individual account managers and then shadowing recruiters.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I was able to bypass any phone interviews thanks to an internal reference. I then participated in a half-day interview, where I spent the morning meeting with various individual employees, just to show that I could communicate and relate to several people I did not know. After that I concluded my time in the office with a 3-on-1 panel interview with upper management. This is where the company really tries to get to know you and your motives behind attempting a career in sales and IT. I would rank it as a difficult interview, however I am typically a good interviewer. Everyone I met was great; they all were open, honest and interesting to talk to.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Was not what I expected it to be.. I prepared myself for all the questions that were listed here through the other reviews and all I got asked was "Tell me about yourself" after the interviewer (director and executive account manager) told me about themselves. Then they went through my experience as an undergrad, which doesn't really relate to the field but they were cracking down on my experience and even asked me if I knew I wanted to do _____ in high school..which wasn't even necessary. They were rude and only care about what I majored in but not my skills. They also never followed up with me to tell me whether or not I got the position. They could have at least sent me a "no" and a thank you for your interest.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

One phone screen and a panel interview. Panel is with 3-4 Senior leaders in the office. This is so they can get a feel for how you would handle difficult situations.

Interview Questions
    • Very personal interview. They are very culture driven and want to find out if the person is a good fit for the team.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview process is very intimidating in certain ways. Starts off with a phone interview from a corporate recruiter, which is pretty relaxed and just them getting to know you. Then it moves to a 1 on 1 with the head of the office. From there it is a half day interview. On the half day you meet with around 7 different people. 1 on 1 interview with multiple Account Managers as well as a panel interview and also lunch with the head of the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in November 2014.

The interview process is more about who you are, rather than what you have done. If they don't like you off the bat, then good luck getting past that. It's a little unconventional in the since that you don't really talk about your resume too much.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I had two phone interviews and one personal interview. It was very personality based. They also want to hear you say that you love money and that that is the main thing that drives you in life. Literally if you say you are not money driven they will probably not extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you to tell them something very personal. They want to see what kind of obstacles you have overcome in life.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2014.

The Process was very quick and painless. You interview, then you do a half day job shadow and get interviewed by a panel of people, and from there I received the offer. They really just want to know who you are, and if you will fit into the company culture. They are very team oriented, and the employees push each other to do better.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you motivated by the things that "motivate you"?   Answer Question
    They are pretty set on their salary.. which is unfortunate because it is so low....

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

I was contacted by a recruiter who was super great/nice/engaging. We had a mini-phone interview and from there she set up an in person interview. Both interviewers were between 10-20 minutes late (no biggie) and one of them was incredibly nice while the other was rude and abrasive (which I don't say lightly) . I understood the good cop bad cop sort of thing for a sales process interview, but I also don't think the behavior was appropriate or professional.

Interview Questions

Because if they're abrasive in an interview- imagine them as your manager. No thanks.