TEKsystems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

3.2

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

My interview experience with TEKsystems was great. It started with a phone interview after speaking with someone at a university career fair. After that, came the in person interview where I met with three people who each asked a good amount of questions.

After that came a half (shadow) day where I got to meet many people from around the office. Everyone was very pleasant.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

emailed with the HR recruiter, and had two separate phone calls with two recruiters. The interview process was very typical and they did not seem too interested in really getting to know me. I did not end up receiving a final interview in person. The benefits and company culture seemed satisfactory. They have many offices around the country and I was most interested in Orlando or the Raleigh Durham research triangle area.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2015.

1st Round Phone Interview. If that goes well.. followed by an in person interview in the office with the Director. The employees take you out on lunch to see if you would gel well with the team. If you pass that next interview is a panel interview with a bunch of Account Managers.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

This was such a bizarre interview process. I literally have phone calls to talk about "grinding" and all the hard work I *probably* wasn't ready for like 5 times. I went to lunch with employees, shadowed a few people, had more one-on-ones, and STILL hadn't gotten a yes or no. For a company that recruits as a passion, you'd think they would learn how to make it a simpler process for those involved. I traveled SEVERAL times across the state to be at these interviews, and it was frustrating that I kept having to come back, have hour long phonecalls, or sit through lunch-interviews.

I finally just told them I found a position somewhere else, which I had, after several weeks of getting 0 positive remarks from Teksystems.

Don't exhaust your potential hires. It was frustrating and confusing that they were obviously interested in me, but were not fully committed. I don't want to me involved with an indecisive company such as this.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Felt like a one on one conversation as opposed to an interview, very comfortable and not intimidating. However, I was asked a few questions that wouldn't normally be asked (like what do your parents do for a living). I feel that was a little too personal for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were unexpected or difficult. Very predictable questions that one can expect in any interview. More behavioral questions.   View Answer

Offered another job that I preferred

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Was reached through Linkedin and progressed to Open House. Next, conducted one-on-one interview with Director of Business Ops. Later did a shadow day consisting of sitting in on a meeting during the morning and then meeting with individual account managers and then shadowing recruiters.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I was able to bypass any phone interviews thanks to an internal reference. I then participated in a half-day interview, where I spent the morning meeting with various individual employees, just to show that I could communicate and relate to several people I did not know. After that I concluded my time in the office with a 3-on-1 panel interview with upper management. This is where the company really tries to get to know you and your motives behind attempting a career in sales and IT. I would rank it as a difficult interview, however I am typically a good interviewer. Everyone I met was great; they all were open, honest and interesting to talk to.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Was not what I expected it to be.. I prepared myself for all the questions that were listed here through the other reviews and all I got asked was "Tell me about yourself" after the interviewer (director and executive account manager) told me about themselves. Then they went through my experience as an undergrad, which doesn't really relate to the field but they were cracking down on my experience and even asked me if I knew I wanted to do _____ in high school..which wasn't even necessary. They were rude and only care about what I majored in but not my skills. They also never followed up with me to tell me whether or not I got the position. They could have at least sent me a "no" and a thank you for your interest.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at TEKsystems.

One phone screen and a panel interview. Panel is with 3-4 Senior leaders in the office. This is so they can get a feel for how you would handle difficult situations.

Interview Questions
    • Very personal interview. They are very culture driven and want to find out if the person is a good fit for the team.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview process is very intimidating in certain ways. Starts off with a phone interview from a corporate recruiter, which is pretty relaxed and just them getting to know you. Then it moves to a 1 on 1 with the head of the office. From there it is a half day interview. On the half day you meet with around 7 different people. 1 on 1 interview with multiple Account Managers as well as a panel interview and also lunch with the head of the office.