TEKsystems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Austin, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

There were two phone screens and two in person interviews. One being a half day. All interviews were at least an thirty minutes long. Dress professionally when doing both in person interviews. That is an essential part of the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No your bottom line

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

This was such a bizarre interview process. I literally have phone calls to talk about "grinding" and all the hard work I *probably* wasn't ready for like 5 times. I went to lunch with employees, shadowed a few people, had more one-on-ones, and STILL hadn't gotten a yes or no. For a company that recruits as a passion, you'd think they would learn how to make it a simpler process for those involved. I traveled SEVERAL times across the state to be at these interviews, and it was frustrating that I kept having to come back, have hour long phonecalls, or sit through lunch-interviews.

I finally just told them I found a position somewhere else, which I had, after several weeks of getting 0 positive remarks from Teksystems.

Don't exhaust your potential hires. It was frustrating and confusing that they were obviously interested in me, but were not fully committed. I don't want to me involved with an indecisive company such as this.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

standard interview with some deeper questions. wanted to know why sales, about extra-curricular activities in university. why sales? what I like about current job, what I don't like. why I wanted to work for teksystems.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

My interview experience with TEKsystems was great. It started with a phone interview after speaking with someone at a university career fair. After that, came the in person interview where I met with three people who each asked a good amount of questions.

After that came a half (shadow) day where I got to meet many people from around the office. Everyone was very pleasant.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2015.

Interview

1st Round Phone Interview. If that goes well.. followed by an in person interview in the office with the Director. The employees take you out on lunch to see if you would gel well with the team. If you pass that next interview is a panel interview with a bunch of Account Managers.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems (Raleigh, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

2 phone interview leading to 2 face to face interviews. The last interview was 6 hours, 45 minutes with 6 different Account Executives, then the last hour with the Director of Operations. They took way too long to get back with me.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me something that happened in your personal life that was really hard to deal with, and how did you handle it?

Why do you want to be successful?

1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

I was able to bypass any phone interviews thanks to an internal reference. I then participated in a half-day interview, where I spent the morning meeting with various individual employees, just to show that I could communicate and relate to several people I did not know. After that I concluded my time in the office with a 3-on-1 panel interview with upper management. This is where the company really tries to get to know you and your motives behind attempting a career in sales and IT. I would rank it as a difficult interview, however I am typically a good interviewer. Everyone I met was great; they all were open, honest and interesting to talk to.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is more about who you are, rather than what you have done. If they don't like you off the bat, then good luck getting past that. It's a little unconventional in the since that you don't really talk about your resume too much.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Standard questions - Why do you want to be in sales? Why do you want to work for the company? Was told I would hear back then next day which I did. I got a face to face interview with the DOB. Interviewer was late which was understandable....the DOB was busy. He had a pages of questions and started with High School - Biggest challenge, good/bad influence, if I worked. Moved onto similar questions in University and then work experience. He wrote down answers and pretty much kept to the questions on the page. Was told I would hear back early next week. I didn't hear back until mid week and only because I emailed them.

Interview Questions

• Being asked about my experiences in High School which was over 10 years ago.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Typical comes in two or three steps. 1. phone interview. 2. interview with DBO 3. panel interview/in-house

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest adversity you have faced and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accept as-is.