TEKsystems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

3.2

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

First there was the screening phone call, where you really had to sell your love for sales and money as a main motivator if you wanted to get through. Next there was the in-office interview. Very intimate and lasted for almost two hours. Be prepared to go back into high school. They want to know your motivations (financial) and to see that you are an agressive sales-type who can also share some personal stories. Finally is the half-day shadow, where you will go into the office and spend half a day with select employees. Make sure to ask a lot of questions and do your best to stand out!

Interview Questions

• Who do you think is a great leader? What are your weaknesses? What motivates you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

They are looking for competitive, driven, motivated, and fun individuals to work for them. They will phone screen you then a one on one with the director followed by a lunch or dinner panel interview.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions to get to know who you are as a person and want to know what drives and motivates you. They expect you to be vulnerable with each other and really put everything out there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Was screened through an hour-long phone interview and a second on-site interview. On-site interview was odd because panel asked a lot of personal question like what my parents did for a living.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone screen with DBO. I was instructed to find a few recruiters who work for TEKsystems and call them to ask about the role, expectations, hardest part, easiest part, etc. After that was completed I called the DBO back and then an onsite interview with the DBO was scheduled. I also met with 4 Account Manager's. I did a 1/2 day, where I sat with a few different recruiters so I could see first hand what some of their day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed. What motivates you? What is the hardest thing you have had to overcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. Within a week or two I was contacted by a regional recruiter for a phone interview. The interview was pretty standard - tell me about yourself, are you competitive, why sales/recruiting, describe for me a time when, etc. I was moved to the second round of interviews in which I did a branch visit and panel interview with the branch manager and an account manager. They were very polite and engaging. Prior to the interview you fill out a background report with experience and they used that to guide the interview, which lasted about an hour and a half. Following the interview they said they would be in contact with me within the next week and if I didn't hear from them then I should call. Well, I didn't hear from them. I sent them both follow up thank you emails, only heard back from the ranch manager saying he would be in contact with me soon. Another week goes by, no word. I sent another email on a Thursday mornjng inquiring where they were I the process and that I was still very interested. No word back. I called on Monday, no answer. I called on Tuesday and finally got the branch manager who informed me that I interviews all and I was an ideal candidate, but they wee going with someone else. eexpernice

Interview Questions

• What makes you competitive? Give an example of teamwork? How do you communicate and deal with criticism?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview

It's a screening interview so you have to make sure to say the right things, be a company man/woman. They want to make sure that you see your future with the company. They have an intensive training process, so I don't think they want to waste it on someone who will leave their company after a year or two.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest things you've ever had to do/accomplish?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter. Several phone conversations with recruiter, this person had me researching industry, competitors, etc. Phone interview with Director of Business Operations. Half day on site including interview with multiple members of senior management.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

You get called by the HR and than they will call you for an in person interview ( get ready to have 3/4 people in front of you). The interview process was quick and you get an offer quickly.

Interview Questions

• All talk about your resume and are you ready to work hard   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Know your strengths and weaknesses and the "why" behind them! Phone interview with the Director of the office, then you come in for a panel interview with 2-3 people. If that goes well you will be brought in for a half-day shadow interview where you sit with several recruiters and account managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

A lot of very personal questions were asked during the interview. For example, I was asked what my parents did for a living. Many very personal questions were asked. I did not feel uncomfortable but a little overwhelmed with how much she wanted to know about me. This could be good or bad. Be careful how you answer questions.