TEKsystems

3.2

64 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in March 2009.

Fairly lengthy interview process. In addition to the features listed, you spend a half day shadowing 7 employees. By the end of the interview process you have met with at least 10 people in person, in group panel, and over the phone. They are very detailed, so be honest on the application/resume.

Interview Questions

I received feedback from employees that the Work/Life balance was out of whack. You are asked to work almost 11 hour days for little money initially.

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in August 2008.

Phone conversation and two face to face with Senior people before half day of shadowing.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for TEKsystems?   View Answer
    Simple and straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in September 2007.

Very group oriented, focused on interpersonal and character traits. No sugar coating, explained the Companies role and mission clearly. Very clear with both the advantages as well as potential challenges that come along with the industry. Crystal clear on work ethic expectations and comp plan, activity expectations. The interview included time to shadow other potential peers for half of the day, so then was free to inquire as to the real time "How to and What if" type of scenarios. Got the feeling that it was a real, honest, straight talking team type of environment, of which I hear in a Sales type of company, that is rarely the real deal. Very impressed with everyone that I met, at all levels.

Interview Questions
    • What does diversity mean to you?   View Answer
    • Give an example of an accomplishment that you are most proud of..... more so how did you get yourself to that point of success?   View Answer
    No negotiating... entry level package deal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Started with a phone interview. Standard questions - Why do you want to be in sales? Why do you want to work for the company? Was told I would hear back then next day which I did. I got a face to face interview with the DOB. Interviewer was late which was understandable....the DOB was busy. He had a pages of questions and started with High School - Biggest challenge, good/bad influence, if I worked. Moved onto similar questions in University and then work experience. He wrote down answers and pretty much kept to the questions on the page. Was told I would hear back early next week. I didn't hear back until mid week and only because I emailed them.

Interview Questions
    • Being asked about my experiences in High School which was over 10 years ago.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at TEKsystems in October 2014.

their interview process involves a multi-tier progression based on performance from prior steps. the interviewer seemed most interested in your motivation for choosing a career in sales generally, rather than why you specifically chose TEKsystems. However, although they trivialize the importance of an IT background, it is a good idea to demonstrate at least some knowledge, and failing to do so, highlight your coach-ability/ability to be trained easily because it is critical if you are interested in moving into an account manager position dealing with external client sales.

Interview Questions
    • what is an ethical value you may have had to bend at one point or another   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems.

Started with a phone interview, pretty standard stuff, not too hard. Was forwarded to an in-person interview the next week with a branch manager. Also fairly standard with some of the same questions, but he was a little intense and really tried to delve into my answers. Definitely some "off-script" moments.

Interview Questions
    • If I c alled your friend and/or old boss, what would they say is the best/worst thing about you? Similar to strengths/weakness question but framed differently.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

I applied for the Sourcing Specialist position through Ryerson University. However, I got an interview for the Technical Recruiter instead because they had already hired someone internally for the Sourcing Specialist.

I got a reply within the week I applied. I had a phone interview that goes over the basics of the position and they really wanted to know more about me and if I fit within the organization.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems.

Very personal. Get to know yourself before interivewing.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TEKsystems in October 2013.

Very thorough phone and in person interviews. After you "pass the test", you must complete a half-shadow day to see if you fit in well enough to be added to the team.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest obstacle and what have you learned from it?   Answer Question

Took a better paying job with a competing firm in Toronto.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in June 2013.

The hiring process included a phone interview followed by a panel interview and half day of shadowing. The interviewer was on time with calling and the phone interview questions were pretty basic. They look for people very motivated and competitive. From the questions they ask, you can better gauge if you are suited for this position.