TEKsystems Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

They made the job sound ALOT better than it really was. Told me I would be working day shift in the interview process than at the very last second told me it was night work. They knew this all along but didn't want to disclose that up front. They lied to me about several other things as well. I don't think I will do any more business with them in the near future. The recruiters are not up front and honest. If you decide to work with this company... BEWARE!

Interview Questions

• The interview process was not that bad... just a bunch of lies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Anonymous Employee in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems (Metairie, LA).

Interview

The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Lansing, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the Tek Systems recruiter and one phone interview with the client I would be working for. Both interviews were informal and not challenging technically.

Interview Questions

• None really. The questions were more based on my background. Very few technical questions and the ones I were asked were easy for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was low for what I do but I accepted their first offer because I needed a job and the client they placed me with was a place that I really wanted to work at. After 6 months I was hired by the client.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I wanted to work for tek systems in Long Island years befoe that but by the time they got around to transferring my info there I already had a more stable job.

Interview Questions

Already had something better.