TEKsystems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Metairie, LA

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details – The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2010.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview with the Tek Systems recruiter and one phone interview with the client I would be working for. Both interviews were informal and not challenging technically.

Interview Question – None really. The questions were more based on my background. Very few technical questions and the ones I were asked were easy for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay was low for what I do but I accepted their first offer because I needed a job and the client they placed me with was a place that I really wanted to work at. After 6 months I was hired by the client.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TEKsystems in June 2009.

Interview Details – I wanted to work for tek systems in Long Island years befoe that but by the time they got around to transferring my info there I already had a more stable job.

Interview Question – Do you know how to work on cell phone towers.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Already had something better.

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!