TEKsystems Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems (Metairie, LA).

Interview

The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Other Interview Reviews for TEKsystems

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems (Lansing, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the Tek Systems recruiter and one phone interview with the client I would be working for. Both interviews were informal and not challenging technically.

Interview Questions

• None really. The questions were more based on my background. Very few technical questions and the ones I were asked were easy for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay was low for what I do but I accepted their first offer because I needed a job and the client they placed me with was a place that I really wanted to work at. After 6 months I was hired by the client.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

I wanted to work for tek systems in Long Island years befoe that but by the time they got around to transferring my info there I already had a more stable job.

Interview Questions

Already had something better.