TEKsystems Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated May 21, 2015

3.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Know your strengths and weaknesses and the "why" behind them! Phone interview with the Director of the office, then you come in for a panel interview with 2-3 people. If that goes well you will be brought in for a half-day shadow interview where you sit with several recruiters and account managers.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

Initially received very enthusiastic response from them, took tech eval, did in person, and they were still very enthusiastic. Went and did in person with the client, which went well. TEK was told it was between me and someone else and all of a sudden they were not so hot to talk to me (went from about 5 calls a day to one every other day). I know they are basically sales people, but it was a little wrong feeling. I got the offer for the job, once again they were very excited. Job changed from 6 month to perm to one year renewable contract, I am not sure if they were misleading me intentionally or just did not have the facts right, either way that was discouraging.

Interview Questions

• how would you stop a SMURF attack   1 Answer

i received and offer for a direct hire which was above and beyond what TEK could have gotten me, especially since it included benefits and was not a contract position. I was also put off by the lack of technical knowledge in the technical recruiters. If you are gonna sell BMW's know what the autobahn is...