TELUS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Care Representative Interview

Client Care Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TELUS in March 2011.

Interview Details – I started with preliminary contact at the staffing agency. I filled out my information and they asked if I wanted to interview in person at the Telus facility. I accepted, but first they had me give fingerprints and submit to a drug test in anticipation of me being hired. I made my way to the office where I initially took a skills test on the computers in the HR department and then interviewed with a nice man who asked me a lot of questions and made sure I was a right fit for the culture of the business. I felt really good about it. Not long after I left the parking lot, my agency called my and said I had gotten the job!

Interview Question – I dont really remember anyone question being more difficult than the others. They mostly consisted of standard, "what would you do if..." and "tell me a time when.. " type questions.   Answer Question

Client Care Representative Interview

Client Care Representative
Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview, testing for sales aptitude, testing for technical aptitude, another face to face interview.

Interview Question – The sales pitch test was difficult as it was a big surprise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted right away.

Worked for TELUS? Contribute to the Community!