1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TELUS in November 2011.

HR interview which was really a screening followed by a group interview where I had to present on a topic that was emailed a couple of days in advance. The hiring manager was absolutely horrid and the other manager was on the call who obvoiusly seemed like he was twiddling his thumb through out! the agenda was 30 mins presentation followed by Q&A and then 20 mins of behavior/situation based questions. The manager raved about company ettiquettes to promptly respond to a candidate within a couple of days letting them know whether an offer was forthcoming and if not, cite reasons etc. After a few days I followed up with HR who acted like a jerk and asked me to contact the hiring manager directly for feedback. I emailed numerous times but to date have not recievd a reply (obviously i knew i didnt get the role) one thing is for sure, at Telus, the future is not necessarily friendly!!

Interview Questions
  • how did you handle a difficult situation-describe the scenario and your thought process   Answer Question