TELUS

www.telus.com

TELUS Design Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TELUS.

It takes a long time from submitting application to getting an offer but it was mentioned in the first phone interview. Very friendly people.

Interview Questions
  • How do you make sure work that has been outsourced is done properly?   Answer Question

I got another offer closer to my home

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TELUS in February 2012.

Interviewed with Manager and a team member. Was given documents of a design exercise to prepare for the interview but not required to complete. Instead asked to reflect on a tool, system or process that I needed to design. Plus asked general questions on past work experience and lots of behavioral questions. Interview lasted an hour and a half. A week or so later received Predictive index survey to complete.

Interview Questions
    • Reflect on a tool , system or process that you needed to design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TELUS in September 2011.

Interview was a friendly atmosphere, panel of 3 people on the team, detailed questions to gauge experience levels

Interview Questions
    • In depth routing questions about involving various routing protocols   Answer Question
    Honest and straight forward, non-confrontational