TELUS International Philippines

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initially, I went through a temp agency, although I think the company has since moved from from that method of hiring. I was told by the recruiter than the company had a very similar culture to that of what Google and Zappos is known for...which I tried so badly to institute something similar at my previous company for years. I went to my first interview with TELUS directly, and one question I made sure to be quite specific about asking was, "What is the average incentive a tenured agent makes per month?" and was told $400-$500. With my sales background, I assumed I would easily make $750/month in incentive alone, which was a driving factor to taking the job. This, however, is not true. The most EVER paid incentive was $240. I'd say the average agent makes less than $50 a month. If you're recommended for hire, you need to go through an FBI fingerprint background check along with the standard drug test. If you have nothing to worry about GREAT! If you do, though, the background check will not come back for six to eight weeks, but they may still hire you on, and then let you go. In my class alone, I believe we lost three people after a twelve week training.

Interview Question – "What would you do if you didn't get this job?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation...none. Don't even try.

Technology Manager Interview

Interviewed at TELUS International Philippines

Interview Details – This is the process for the ITO Department. HR Interview --> SME Interview (Panel Interview) --> Manager Interview --> Client Manager Interview (Canadian)

Interview Question – Mostly related to the skills, prepare to review your specialty skills like JAVA, UNIX, SQL, etc.   Answer Question

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. did some computer and multitasking exam. if you do well then you proceed on the next interview, and if you pass then you get another interview and if you pass again there is the last interview with a manager. Pretty easy if u have a call center experience but out of the 100 applicants who applied only 3 people were selected and i'm lucky to be one of the 3.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – wasn't able to negotiate. 14k fix salary

Very Easy Interview

Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in March 2011.

Interview Details – First, there an initial interview and then you will be asked to take a written exam and computer based exam. If you passed these exams, you will have another one on one interview from the human resources team. And after that, they evaluate your exams' grades and your recent interviews. Once you have a good points from these, you will be asked to go back for another final written exams regarding with the account you will be put in. And once you passed that exam, next will be your Job offer and Contract signing.

Interview Question – The difficult questions I had during my written exams were the information regarding the account it self, since I don't usually play those games ( which is the account itself )   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was simple and easy. With the Salary negotiation, they only have one offer for every employee they hired for that account. And since the account and job itself it so easy. The offer is fine with me.

Developer Analyst Interview

Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in May 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fast for me. it was done in 2 weeks! Probably an urgent need. The HR recruiter was very nice and friendly and put me at ease at once. Interview went well, it was about my background and job experiences. Next was the technical interview which was by phone. Mostly it was explanation of concepts to test my understanding. Interviewer was very kind. Then next was with the Director who asked mostly behavioral questions. Like what would you do if your were in a certain situation. Since mostly it went well, I got an offer after a few days!

Interview Question – The hardest question for me would be when I was asked about something I failed at and why it happened. It is difficult to show your weak side in an interview without worrying that it would put you in a bad light. But I just tried to emphasize how I fixed things and what I learned from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I made my asking to the amount that I would be happy with and good thing they were willing to offer it. So I didn't really negotiate much anymore. I guess the lesson I learned from previous job searches is to always ask for an amount that you'll be happy without it being unreasonably high, knowing the industry standard would help. Or better yet, know the amount you'll be happy with and add some more so you have more room for negotiating.

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in July 2008.

Interview Details – Panel Interview would really get you nervous.

Negotiation Details – Better compensatipn especially for the phone load.

Technical Support Representatives Interview

Cubao (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in November 2011.

Interview Details – Submission of resume initial interview and exam typing skill practice assesstment final interviewlegal documents and a lot more with regards to the interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in September 2008.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend. The following day called me up by the staff of IT team and advised that was chosen 1:1 interview by the manager. After the interviewed by the manager, the following day was scheduled by the interview of VP. Then after 2-3days, offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – they will give you an offer higher that you expected.

Non Voice Tsr Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TELUS International Philippines in May 2011.

Interview Details – In initial interview they will ask you . " 2 - 5YEAR FROM NOW where did you see your self "

Interview Question – 2 - 5 yrs from now where did you see your self ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TELUS International Philippines? Contribute to the Community!

TELUS International Philippines Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TELUS International Philippines interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by TELUS International Philippines employees and interview candidates.