TELUS

Getting the Interview

126 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Leadership Development Program Interview

I applied online and interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – The interviewer graduated 1 year a head of me! When I asked him to give me a simple example so i make sure i understand right before coding he didnt know what to say.. instead he reread the questions..I asked him detailed question about another question he again reread the question

Interview Question – Inexperienced interviewer   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – Took almost a month between the first interview and the offer of the role but this was during the summer period; it was nonetheless hard to wait between each step in the process wondering if you made it through the next round.

3 interview in total. First and second interview were with managers and third interview was with a director. I found the interviews to be straightforward but the Business Case in my opinion was the most challenging bc not only did you have an hour to complete the business case, but immediately after you finish the case, you need to go through your answers with the analysts/manager. Since the job posting did not specifically ask for previous experience, I was expecting a Business Case that focused more on testing general business acumen... but i was wrong. The business case actually comes straight out of your day to day activity.

Interview Question – in my opinion, Business Case was the most difficult part of the process   Answer Question

Developer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – HR phone interview, 1 inperson interview

Interview Question – Business case   Answer Question

Cal Center Interview

Interviewed at TELUS

Interview Details – 3 round interview, burnaby twice and dt once. Very simple, just dress properly be prepared smile and be polite. have enough water dont be late turn ur phone off and be nice. bring your resume and brush your teeth

AFDP Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – you submit your application through TELUS website. My recommendation will be know the people at TELUS and why you want to work for them.

Interview Question – you must know the differences of fiance and accounting for this program.   Answer Question

Technical Help Desk-Wireless-Regular Part-Time Position Interview

Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TELUS in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1) On-line assesment
2) Another comprehensive Online Assesment
3)Phone Interview by HR
4) Face to face interview
5) Asked to come in to do "BackCheck" and references
6) Was told everything is cleared but hiring only 6 and I was the 7th - NO OFFER

Interview Question – Interview is good. Very thorough. They ask behavioural questions. I did not get the offer despite clearing all the interviews and back ground check because they were hiring only 6 externally and I was told I was the 7th.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TELUS in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was through the university's internal job board. After applying for the position, I had a phone interview with the manager of my team. Only one person other than me was interview for the same position. Their feedback/offer was on time and schedule set by the my university.

Interview Question – Not a lot of technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

PM Interview

Interviewed at TELUS

Interview Details – Applied on line and was contacted by email by a member of the Human Resources Team for a phone interview. Interview was conducted by Human Resources and lasted about 1 hour. The questions were general and I also had to fill out a survey prior to the call.

Interview Question – The questions were generally about past experience   Answer Question

Client Care Representative Interview

Burnaby, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TELUS.

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face interview, testing for sales aptitude, testing for technical aptitude, another face to face interview.

Interview Question – The sales pitch test was difficult as it was a big surprise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted right away.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support

Interviewed at TELUS

Interview Details – Group interview with several questions about web technologies and email protocols

Interview Question – Domain and servers settings   Answer Question