TELUS

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at TELUS in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was very long interview process. The final interview lasted about an hour. It was a two on one process then, finally I met with the director. There was quite a bit of emphasis on the said culture of the company, in terms of growth, innovation teamwork and fair play. I could automatically see the difference between the Director and the two managers that were interviewing me. The Director was more personable and seemed to be interested in what i had to say as well as my experience and my perceptions on management.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TELUS

Worked for TELUS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TELUS Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TELUS employees and interview candidates.