TELUS

TELUS Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TELUS in August 2009.

It was very long interview process. The final interview lasted about an hour. It was a two on one process then, finally I met with the director. There was quite a bit of emphasis on the said culture of the company, in terms of growth, innovation teamwork and fair play. I could automatically see the difference between the Director and the two managers that were interviewing me. The Director was more personable and seemed to be interested in what i had to say as well as my experience and my perceptions on management.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a relationship with someone you could not get along.   Answer Question
  • Is there a personality type with which you refuse to work.   Answer Question