Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TELUS Mobility
- Sales Representative (6)
- Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist (4)
- Business Analyst II (3)
- BTLDP (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Customer Services Representative (2)
- Leadership Development Program (2)
- EIT (2)
- Product Specialist (1)
- Project Management (1)
- Project Manager II (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Solution Analyst (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Client Care (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- DNA Specialist II (1)
- RF Analyst (1)
- Sales & Marketing LDP (1)
- LDP Summer Intern (1)
- BTLDP New Grad Program (1)
- Marketing Development Progrm (1)
- Accounting and Finance - New Grad Program AFDA (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
Had one face to face interview with the hiring manager. Mainly behavioral questions and about how you would react in certain situations. Followed by an online test with more behavioral questions. Very simple. Basically seeing if you are a good fit for the sales position. Got a call about a week later asking to perform a background check. Received a call for an offer which I accepted. Started working a week after,
- Was handed a pen by manager. Asked, "Sell me this pen". Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2013.
Relaxed atmosphere. Phone interview and subsequent in person interview. Questions regarding past experiences, specific duties at last job, relationship with managers, reasons for leaving last job, and behavioural type questions.
- How was performance managed at your last job? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)) in April 2011.
I applied online, was sent an email the following day to complete the online assessment. I then got a call a day later for a short phone interview then told I would move onto the next step which is a face to face interview a few days later. While I waited I was called for a language test done over the phone. Face to face was 45mins and now I wait for either an email (not hired) or phone call....
- Read a scenario and then asked questions about it... Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2011.
Technical interview with customer service questions. Be prepared to be asked WAN, LAN and wireless technology questions.
- WAN Answer Question
Take it or leave it.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review