TELUS Mobility

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TELUS Mobility.

Interview Details – Had one face to face interview with the hiring manager. Mainly behavioral questions and about how you would react in certain situations. Followed by an online test with more behavioral questions. Very simple. Basically seeing if you are a good fit for the sales position. Got a call about a week later asking to perform a background check. Received a call for an offer which I accepted. Started working a week after,

Interview Question – Was handed a pen by manager. Asked, "Sell me this pen".   Answer Question

DNA Specialist II Interview

DNA Specialist II
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TELUS Mobility in February 2011.

Interview Details – Technical interview with customer service questions. Be prepared to be asked WAN, LAN and wireless technology questions.

Interview Question – WAN   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist Interview

Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist
Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TELUS Mobility in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, was sent an email the following day to complete the online assessment. I then got a call a day later for a short phone interview then told I would move onto the next step which is a face to face interview a few days later. While I waited I was called for a language test done over the phone. Face to face was 45mins and now I wait for either an email (not hired) or phone call....

Interview Question – Read a scenario and then asked questions about it...   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TELUS Mobility? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TELUS Mobility interview questions and advice in Montreal, QC. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by TELUS Mobility employees and interview candidates.