TELUS Mobility Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.5

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Had one face to face interview with the hiring manager. Mainly behavioral questions and about how you would react in certain situations. Followed by an online test with more behavioral questions. Very simple. Basically seeing if you are a good fit for the sales position. Got a call about a week later asking to perform a background check. Received a call for an offer which I accepted. Started working a week after,

Interview Questions

• Was handed a pen by manager. Asked, "Sell me this pen".   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere.
    Phone interview and subsequent in person interview.
    Questions regarding past experiences, specific duties at last job, relationship with managers, reasons for leaving last job, and behavioural type questions.

Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TELUS Mobility (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

I applied online, was sent an email the following day to complete the online assessment. I then got a call a day later for a short phone interview then told I would move onto the next step which is a face to face interview a few days later. While I waited I was called for a language test done over the phone. Face to face was 45mins and now I wait for either an email (not hired) or phone call....

DNA Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TELUS Mobility (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Technical interview with customer service questions. Be prepared to be asked WAN, LAN and wireless technology questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it.