TELUS Mobility

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RF Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at TELUS Mobility.

Very long hiring process of around 2 months from acceptance of offer to finalization. Interview consisted of only one meeting with the manager and a second meeting to get a background check done. Interview consisted of first being asked the famous "Tell me about yourself?" question then went on to ask technical questions related to RF propagation. Then finally asked to write on half a sheet an short "essay" about why they should hire me and the other half a diagram on how Cell phone connects to landline.

Interview Questions
    • short "essay" about why they should hire me and the other half a diagram on how Cell phone connects to landline.   Answer Question

Client Loyalty & Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TELUS Mobility in July 2013.

Applied online. Was sent an email to do an online test. After completing that, there was another test that is mostly how would you handle situations and just background experience. Then there was the phone interview. Asked standard questions about my work experience and how I would handle certain situations. Then I went for the face interview. Asked behavioural questions and also why I wanted to work at Telus. After that interview I was sent an email to submit my information for a thorough background check (employment history and references as well as a criminal check). I received an email about a week later offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to sell something and what was your strategy to make it a successful sale.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at TELUS Mobility.

Very tough process with useless testing process

Negotiated for 4 weeks vacation even though they said policy is to start everyone at 3 weeks

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at TELUS Mobility in October 2012.

phone interview/ faceto face interview/ back check/ reference check

LDP Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TELUS Mobility in February 2011.

Interview was very standard behavioural interview for marketing. Tell me about Telus. What makes you excited about wireless devices? Name a weakness that Telus has. What's your biggest failure? The usual stuff. The interviewers were very friendly. Very reflective of the friendly corporate culture at Telus. I was notified about my rejection on the same day that acceptances were sent out (about a week later).

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at TELUS Mobility in July 2009.

Met with Hiriing manager and then with two stakeholders. Offerd the job the same day. Started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer as it was good at the time (contract)

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TELUS Mobility in April 2008.

There was a phone interview (HR)
    Followed by a face-to-face behavioral interview
    Followed by a face-to-face technical interview

Interview Questions
    Yes and got a sign-on bonus