Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TELUS
- Customer Service Representative (11)
- Business Analyst (8)
- Business Analyst II (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Senior Business Analyst (5)
- Customer Services Representative (5)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Technical Support (4)
- Business Analyst I (4)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- TLDP (3)
- Technology Leadership Development Program (3)
- Engineer (3)
- Customer Systems Engineer (3)
- Design Specialist (3)
- Director (3)
- Senior Sales Specialist (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Project Manager I (2)
- Programmer Analyst (2)
- Co-Op (2)
- QA Analyst (2)
- Client Care Representative (2)
- Business Consultant (2)
- Technology Architect (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Network Specialist II (2)
- Network Technician (2)
- Telecom Technician (2)
Senior Consultant Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.
I applied online on the website. I received an email about a month later asking me to come in for a interview. I had one face to face interview with the team and one phone interview with HR.
- None that I can think of. General behavioral questions and some technical questions. Answer Question
Very reasonable. Ask about the overall package first as it is important to know all the benefits that are included and not just the base salary. Know the market rate for your skill set and set realistic expectations.
Other Interview Reviews for TELUS
Senior Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS in October 2009.
Recruiter call started the process. Then hiring manager talked to me. Then I met hiring manager and his director. Presented to hiring manager, and finally interviewed by VP.
- Why would you be good in this role? 1 Answer
I was able to negotiate a relocation package which was good. But I would encourage others to negotiate for 4 weeks of vacation, that I didn't push for.