TELUS Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TELUS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online on the website. I received an email about a month later asking me to come in for a interview. I had one face to face interview with the team and one phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• None that I can think of. General behavioral questions and some technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very reasonable. Ask about the overall package first as it is important to know all the benefits that are included and not just the base salary. Know the market rate for your skill set and set realistic expectations.

Other Interview Reviews for TELUS

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at TELUS in October 2009.

Interview

Recruiter call started the process. Then hiring manager talked to me. Then I met hiring manager and his director. Presented to hiring manager, and finally interviewed by VP.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good in this role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a relocation package which was good. But I would encourage others to negotiate for 4 weeks of vacation, that I didn't push for.