I applied online - interviewed at TENSORCOM in November 2012.
Interview Details –
Send the resume to the company's mailbox posted on the website and hear from them soon.
No phone interview is schedule and onsite interview is directly arranged.
1st round: interview commitee consists of 6 different engineers including senior, entry-level design engineer and application engineer.
2nd round: Meet the manager.
Main interview questions cover the following subject.
2. Basic RF concepts like IM3, IIP3, P1dB
3. Analog Circuit Fundamentals.
Common-mode level, Op-Amp, Frequency Response.
4. Divider design
5. PLL including structure and simple question on the phase noise.
6. Test system configuration: how to use MATLAB or Labview to configure lab equipment and build up the test systm.
7. LNA, Mixer, PA
8. Microwave basics including smith chart, is the negative resistance presented in the smith chart?(One of the interview questions)
9. Ask me want to become test engineer or not?
Interview Question – Test system configuration Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –