5 people found this helpfulApplication Details
I applied online – interviewed at TENSORCOM in November 2012.Interview Details
Send the resume to the company's mailbox posted on the website and hear from them soon.
No phone interview is schedule and onsite interview is directly arranged.
1st round: interview commitee consists of 6 different engineers including senior, entry-level design engineer and application engineer.
2nd round: Meet the manager.
Main interview questions cover the following subject.
2. Basic RF concepts like IM3, IIP3, P1dB
3. Analog Circuit Fundamentals.
Common-mode level, Op-Amp, Frequency Response.
4. Divider design
5. PLL including structure and simple question on the phase noise.
6. Test system configuration: how to use MATLAB or Labview to configure lab equipment and build up the test systm.
7. LNA, Mixer, PA
8. Microwave basics including smith chart, is the negative resistance presented in the smith chart?(One of the interview questions)
9. Ask me want to become test engineer or not?Interview Questions
No OfferAverage Interview
- Test system configuration Answer Question