TESSCO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable
Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TESSCO in February 2009.

Interview Details – Extremely long and unneccessary

Negotiation Details – Not easy

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager
Timonium, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview Details – So, I applied on the website and a few days later I get a call from HR. HR is very professional. I was sent a packet to fill out and bring to the interview. I arrived early like instructed and met with HR. I was told I would meet with the VP of Supply Chain Management, next. When I was done interviewing with HR, I saw her talking with a few manager's outside the door. The manager that conducted the interview was not the one who she told me would be conducting the interview. My credentials are solid, I will complete my graduate degree in Supply Chain Management, this spring. However, the interviewer let me know that credentials are not as important as being a "good fit."

Interview Question – Are you a Ravens fan?   Answer Question

Account Manager- Government Markets Interview

Account Manager- Government Markets
Hunt Valley, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview with Sales Manager and Director was comfortable and focused on allowing me to ask good questions. Brought me in for an onsite interview. Very flexible with me as far as travel plans. In person interviews were long but expected. I interviewed with sales managers and even a VP. They were all interested in my current views of Tessco (since I was from the same industry) as well as what I viewed Tessco's value prop as. Very big on the value proposition as they should be.

Interview Question – How would you sell our value prop?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had a number in my head and they hit that number on the first offer. I wasn't willing to poison the well for a few thousand more. There were time constraints as well.

Retail Program Manager Interview

Retail Program Manager
Timonium, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TESSCO in March 2010.

Interview Details – I was already employed at the company, and was looking to make a transition to a new role. I used contacts in my professional network to learn more about the opportunity before officially applying. In the end, I determined that opportunity wasn't the best fit for me, and accepted a different offer in the company.

Interview Question – How have your past work experiences prepared you for this role?   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Key Account Manager
Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TESSCO in July 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, still waiting for the face-to-face interview in the next couple of weeks

Interview Question – what was my expected salary   View Answer

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Timonium, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TESSCO in January 2010.

Interview Details – About a week after my application, received a call from HR. Did a 15-20 minute phone screen where they heavily probed for salary requirements. After that, I was set up for a double phone interview. Two managers were interviewing from the same pool of candidates for two different positions. After about 2 weeks, received an email that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Question – Can't recall specific questions   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Baltimore, MD

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TESSCO in March 2008.

Interview Details – met with representatives of different areas for a variety of interviews.

Interview Question – if there was one thing in life you could change what is it   Answer Question

Internship At Ventev Innovations Interview

Internship At Ventev Innovations

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TESSCO.

Interview Details – It began with e-mails back and forth after the initial application. Then there was a phone interview. After that, an in person interview. The questions asked in all interviews were what you would expect for any internship. The company itself seemed like a nice place. Enough different projects to keep life interesting, but still small enough to where you knew the company execs.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. No curveballs.   Answer Question

Worked for TESSCO? Contribute to the Community!