TETRA Technologies

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.3

Financial Reporting Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at TETRA Technologies.

Spoke to 2 levels of managemwnt plus HR representative. Good building security, but relaxed atmosphere once in the offices. Received benefit plan information at first interview. Also spoke of salary expectations which I am not accustomed to in a first interview. It was a comfortable process.

Strategic Sourcing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TETRA Technologies in December 2012.

The interview process was very laid back, but very focused. I actually interviewed for more than one position at a time which was very interesting, but about 3 managers needed a position filled, hence interviewing for all 3 of them. No firing squad here or strange panel of folks. All of the interviews were done individually.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I encountered was a VP wanting to know why I left my last few positions. He was not offensive, but they will check for behavioral patterns and the desire to work and achieve things for yourself.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TETRA Technologies in December 2011.

Interviews were good and to the point. I was asked to come in a few to many times, which became a hassle. The process was a pain in that HR was slow, and they couldn't do anything in salary or time off. It was all market controlled.

Interview Questions
    Was told this is what we can do, and that HR had control of everything.