THE EXPERTS

Updated Sep 29, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at THE EXPERTS

Asset Management Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at THE EXPERTS in March 2012.

The hiring and interview process is roughly a 2 month long process in order to have a Top Secret Clearance. Despite having served in the military, my security clearance went up with The Experts.

My initial pay was low, but within 6 months, I received a $5000. bonus and salary increase of 100%.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at THE EXPERTS in April 2011.

The interview process was simple, professional. The management team was extremely helpful and willing to answer questions to simplify the process. I was very excited to get the call back to start the first day. I would definitely consider this as an employer again in the future.

Interview Questions
    • What would you like to learn and gain from our company in the incoming years.   Answer Question