THE

Interviews for Top Jobs at THE

Executive Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at THE in December 2010.

I was contacted via e-mail and then spoke on the phone with a representative. The in-person meeting took about 30 minutes and basically covered my resume details and what they propose to do for my career if I opted to pay them. The people were friendly but pushy.

Interview Questions
    • Aren't you interested in moving forward with your career search?   View Answer

The company presents itself as a bona-fide recruiting firm; however, they request a fee up front to allegedly help with your career search. I read several online reviews which were very discouraging and opted to avoid paying fees or moving forward with T.H.E.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at THE in June 2009.

You will interview with both HR and manager/ supervisor that you will report to. You will go through a pretty normal interview process. They will ask you random questions about customer service and go through your Resume.

Interview Questions