THE

Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Call Center Supervisor
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at THE in June 2009.

Interview Details – You will interview with both HR and manager/ supervisor that you will report to. You will go through a pretty normal interview process. They will ask you random questions about customer service and go through your Resume.

Interview Question – How would you handle a guest that is upset?   Answer Question

Executive Human Resources Interview

Executive Human Resources
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at THE in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted via e-mail and then spoke on the phone with a representative. The in-person meeting took about 30 minutes and basically covered my resume details and what they propose to do for my career if I opted to pay them. The people were friendly but pushy.

Interview Question – Aren't you interested in moving forward with your career search?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The company presents itself as a bona-fide recruiting firm; however, they request a fee up front to allegedly help with your career search. I read several online reviews which were very discouraging and opted to avoid paying fees or moving forward with T.H.E.

Worked for THE? Contribute to the Community!