THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.7

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

I was contacted by a HR representative about 2-3 weeks after I submitted my application online. I was supposed to meet with both PR Manager and PR Assistant but I ended up only meeting with the PR Assistant. The interview was a normal interview with common questions.

Customer Care Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

My first interview was with an HR manager and a Customer Care HR representative. The interview lasted about 45min. Basic interview questions about my past work experience and educational background as well. A lot of customer service type questions, if you have a retail background you will be familiar with the questions. My second interview was with the Customer Care Manager. Again just questions about my work history and education, and customer service questions.

Speak constantly about great customer service and you will get the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • How do you plan on giving customer service over the phone as a pose to in person?   Answer Question
    • Any and all thing that have to do with customer service they will ask.   Answer Question
    It's salary based. No room for negotiations.

Customer Care Advisor Interview

I applied and 2 days later received an interview request. Had 2 interviews, one with the HR and manager and then the second one with the two managers in the department. Very friendly interviews and landed the job.

Personal Shopper Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

Had two interviews and landed the job.

Assistant Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

I applied directly through the website and heard back about three weeks later to schedule an interview. I met with the HR recruiter to hear more about the position and to tell them about myself. Overall it was a very smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges have you faced at your workplace now, and how did you fix the problem?   Answer Question

Warehouse Packer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in October 2013.

Hiring went through OfficeTeam. They interviewed me first and then I was assessed by Net-A-Porter. The entire process took about 3 weeks.

Sales/Customer Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in July 2013.

Hiring process is long, drawn out and conducted by people who do not follow up. I was told by the NAP someone from the department would be following up from an interview and it never happened. I email the recruiter to inform her of the situation, no reply. Even if a company is givin you the cold shoulder, they should let you know. In a custome service based industry you would think NAP would know better than to make a commitment and not follow through.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was to difficult. Basic interview questions. Be prepared to transition current experiences to a call center environment because they will ask how you plan to do this.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP.

Just 1 interview that only lasted about 20 minutes with HR and a person from the dept I was hired in.

Interview Questions
    • The Interview was easy, either you had a good vibe or not.   Answer Question
    None

Warehouse Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in February 2012.

Group interview. Very impersonal. Shown how to wrap a product once and then asked to do it. Drug testing on site which was deeply embarressing for some who got told straightaway they had to leave so it was obvious to us who had failed. I got called back and met with someone who obviously though their time was being wasted as they were interviewing a mere warehouse worker. Interview experience not good.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you what you know about the company and you need to know. If you don't act like net-a-porter is the most amazing business idea in the world you won't get the job.   View Answer

Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mahwah, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP in November 2011.

Temp agency called me with the position. I went into the building where they squished too many people in a small room. They showed us how to fold and wrap a garment once. Then, in groups of three, we had to repeat the process in under 2 minutes. They also gave us a picture of an item of clothing. We had a certain amount of time to write down "everything we saw". They didn't care about the single person or what skills or background any of us had other than repeating the wrapping process. It was very in and out kind of "interview". I really felt that each person didn't really matter.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you see" about a picture of a garment.   View Answer
    None.