THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP.

Profile Unclaimed

THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

0.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP.

Candidate Interview Review

Senior .NET Developer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP..

If you get email that company "Director of Products and Services" will call you better don't attend the call if at all you receive one (expect at least 30mins delay).

1. Person would call after an hour of scheduled timing and will pretend that he/she was on time and won't offer an apology for the late.
    2. Poor communication and disrespectful towards candidates and entire interview will be like interrogation. I can't even imagine working for that person let alone continue the discussion.
    3. You will be treated as low life and literally you can feel that in his/her communication.

PS: I was learned that this position was not filled close to 8 months and I can understand the reason. I wouldn't have joined this company even if I had got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is your exact salary requirement as a second question in Technical interview!!!   View Answer