THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP.

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Senior .NET Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP..

Interview Details – If you get email that company "Director of Products and Services" will call you better don't attend the call if at all you receive one (expect at least 30mins delay).

1. Person would call after an hour of scheduled timing and will pretend that he/she was on time and won't offer an apology for the late.
2. Poor communication and disrespectful towards candidates and entire interview will be like interrogation. I can't even imagine working for that person let alone continue the discussion.
3. You will be treated as low life and literally you can feel that in his/her communication.

PS: I was learned that this position was not filled close to 8 months and I can understand the reason. I wouldn't have joined this company even if I had got an offer.

Interview Question – What is your exact salary requirement as a second question in Technical interview!!!   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP. interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by THE SOLUTIONSDEVELOPERS CORP. employees and interview candidates.