Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at THINK Together
- Program Leader (18)
- Site Coordinator (2)
- Substitute Program Leader (2)
- SES Instructor (1)
- Summer Program Leader (1)
- Sub Program Leader (1)
- Administrative Intern (1)
- Administrative Staff (1)
- Teaching (1)
- Program Staff (1)
- Office Staff (1)
- Site Assistant (1)
- Substitute Program Coordinator (1)
Site Coordinator Interview
I applied online – interviewed at THINK Together in September 2014.
1. Fill out the application online that includes: Past employers, references, and cover letter
2. Phone Interview
3. Face to Face Interview, with two QAC/T (quality assurance trainer), who will be your supervisor
4. If all goes well on #3, it will be followed with second interview with two other people, the General Manager and a senior staff member.
5. If all goes well on #4, it is followed by being interviewed by the principal of the school, who makes the final decision to see if you both will be a match
- Many scenario type questions such as; How would you handle a conflict between two people? How have you handled a situation when a person is being rude to a parent? How would you connect with the parents? How would you connect with the program leaders?
In essence, many "what would you do?" type questions.
Tip: Provide examples and relax. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for THINK Together
1 person found this helpful
Site Coordinator InterviewApplication Details
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at THINK Together.Interview Details
Submitted resume, was contacted by HR over the phone to answer pre screening questions. Things like "What is your favorite thing about working with kids?" "Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry parent or customer." Invited for a interview with the General Manager and Quality Assurance Coach. Approved by them to begin attending "Principal Interviews." Interviewed with several school Principals from around Sac County until selected by a school/Interview Questions
Negotiation Detailsnone, flat salaryAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- There weren't any unexpected questions, very standard "kid based" questions. "Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a student with behavioral problems, how did you handle it, etc." The only unexpected question I had was "What would you do if you disagreed with something your supervisor asked you to do?" Answer Question