TIAA-CREF

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wealth Management Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TIAA-CREF.

Interview Details – One of TIAA-CREF's HRrepresentatives reached out to be on linked-in about a possible role with the comany. I was excited at the prospect of a career change and wanted to learn more. I was then put in touch with another HR rep. to have an initaila phone interview. Unfortuantely, that rep. blew off that initial conversation and did not inform me of a need to reschedule until after I followed up. Upon rescheduling, the same issue occured again where the representative was in a meeting and would not be able to make the appointment...and not informing me unitl after the scheduled call time had past.

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TIAA-CREF in December 2010.

Interview Details – I hd worked for thr company for four plus years. The interview went well. I was satisfied with the interview.

Wealth Management Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TIAA-CREF in January 2009.

Interview Details – They were interested in sales, sales, sales---not the same company anymore. No heart.

Interview Question – What was your largest sale?   View Answer

Worked for TIAA-CREF? Contribute to the Community!