TIAA-CREF Wealth Management Consultant Interview Questions

3.3

Wealth Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TIAA-CREF.

Interview

One of TIAA-CREF's HRrepresentatives reached out to be on linked-in about a possible role with the comany. I was excited at the prospect of a career change and wanted to learn more. I was then put in touch with another HR rep. to have an initaila phone interview. Unfortuantely, that rep. blew off that initial conversation and did not inform me of a need to reschedule until after I followed up. Upon rescheduling, the same issue occured again where the representative was in a meeting and would not be able to make the appointment...and not informing me unitl after the scheduled call time had past.

Other Interview Reviews for TIAA-CREF

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TIAA-CREF (Denver, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

I hd worked for thr company for four plus years. The interview went well. I was satisfied with the interview.

Wealth Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TIAA-CREF in January 2009.

Interview

They were interested in sales, sales, sales---not the same company anymore. No heart.

Interview Questions

• What was your largest sale?   1 Answer