TIBCO Software Associate Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

3.4

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

A recruiter calls you. They will ask you a few simple questions. go away and go improve yourself, there is no way you would have passed the later stages anyway.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

One exam deciding your personality, 2 technical rounds and 1 HR. Toughest technical questions. Well they just check the way you handle a technical scenario while developing and java basics. Also knowledge in other suite of products

Interview Questions

• brief description of my current project   1 Answer
    • various situations while deploying code   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting for the offer

Associate Consultant Interview

Interview

It usually conatis 4 rounds,three techanical rounds and 1 hr round.interview process is bit tuff.They will ask u all possible scneriaos of product,Fake answers wouldn't help to get job.So prepare throughly before going through interview

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview Environment is cool. TIBCO HR called me by seeing my profile in job portal. they will process only limited profiles per week so it will not be crowded at interview . 2 technical rounds and 1 hr round.

Interview Questions

• questions will be started at high level and they go deep technical till OS level they will test your understanding moderate difficulty   Answer Question

Negotiation

they will give as per industry standards

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and in depth test of technical knowledge and approach towards problem. Interviewers gave enough time to think about the problem and were not strict but instead made sure that the person getting interviewed is comfortable.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

1 written test ( 4 sections, all tech mostly cn,os java ,cpp) 3technical interviews (very detailed interviews. emphasis on projects, java, coding skills, cn) 1hr (very easy)

Interview Questions

• they go in detail about the projects which are mentioned in our resume. be prepared to present the code too   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Hyderābād (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Company had visited our campus. First round was simply a presentation of company's background and related stuff. It was followed by technical aptitude test consisting of UNIX Java and Quant sections mainly Technical interview is what followed later.A couple of basic Java questions and some situational questions. HR interview was the last round where the interviewer will cross check some background details provided in your resume and will explain you all the benefits provided by the company along with some other pep talk about company

Interview Questions

• Explain the process of SDLC and then they will grill you on each and every approach by asking some situational questions.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a written aptitude/technical(unix) written test. Then, in the technical round, i was asked about unix and to write some shell scripts. Person was also checking about Company awareness there too.

Interview Questions

Offer was better than market standard. It was not really lucrative for me

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Mumbai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

First round was telephonic. I perhaps found this one to be the most difficult. But the key to telephonic interview is to not panic. Its a little like an Adaptive Test the first round. The more technically challenging questions you answer, more difficult it gets. They actually do this to check what level they can hire you at and accordingly decide how your Face to Face interview should be. After telephonic was done, I had two rounds of face to face in TIBCO's office. First one was with one of senior consultants there. Wasn't very difficult. Interviewer (who later on became my manager) was very friendly but so was most of the management at TIBCO at that time. The last one was an HR round which only discussed salaries and related things. If you get a call for HR round, you should consider the baby to be yours! ;)

Interview Questions

• There was one that talked about HTTPs with web services. the question wasn't difficult but i was just not prepared for it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room. Actually i didn't try at all and accepted the offer they gave. Some people did negotiate and got much bigger offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Pune (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Initially there is a an Aptitude test which consists of the basics of programming,data structures,DBMS,OS. There is a technical interview which will test your understandings in the above mentioned subjects.Also you might face one or two brain teasers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations .