TIBCO Software Director Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

4.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at TIBCO Software (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

many interviews with low to Sr VP level. They take their time to find the right person for the job, and now with new requirements, you must pass a personality/IQ test before they will interview you which is making it hard to hire new talent as very few people pass the test.

Interview Questions

• What makes me different and do I fit the culture   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TIBCO Software (Palo Alto, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

It was a good mixed bag. Met with different managers and employees across the org. Most interviews were conducted on one afternoon. Some one offs were conducted and sprinkled in to finalize the deal. If they like you, you're in and you'll probably know it quickly. HR is usually the holdup.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers were not very experienced. Some asked about previous sucesses   1 Answer
    • The interviewers were not very experienced. Some asked about previous failures   1 Answer

Negotiation

HR is a joke so it was weird when they lo balled me by about $20,000. They knew my salary requirements up front and acted like it was a surprise. I wound up with what I asked for in the end.