TIBCO Software

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2012.

Interview Details – The management is very rude while interviewing. While I was presenting the interviewer was chatting on phone, yawning & interfering. In the middle of the presentation they stopped me and asked irrelevant questions.
Very demotivating employers.
Rate - 1 out of 5

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in July 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was done very professionally. Everyone was senior and mature and understood the role and responsibilities and what was required. Everyone gave honest feedback and truly described a very honest opinion of culture at TIBCO. The questions were very well thought of and asked appropriatedly. Everyone was very down to earth and friendly.

Interview Question – Tell me about your most difficult experience at your previous company in HR?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at TIBCO Software

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIBCO Software Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TIBCO Software employees and interview candidates.