TIBCO Software Human Resources Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2012.

The management is very rude while interviewing. While I was presenting the interviewer was chatting on phone, yawning & interfering. In the middle of the presentation they stopped me and asked irrelevant questions.
Very demotivating employers.
Rate - 1 out of 5

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in July 2011.

Interview was done very professionally. Everyone was senior and mature and understood the role and responsibilities and what was required. Everyone gave honest feedback and truly described a very honest opinion of culture at TIBCO. The questions were very well thought of and asked appropriatedly. Everyone was very down to earth and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your most difficult experience at your previous company in HR?   Answer Question

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!