TIBCO Software Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in August 2014.

I have never been treated more unprofessionally than during the very short interview process at Tibco.

My first sign that something was off was when I was already 10 minutes away from the Tibco office for my in person interview and the recruiter called me and asked if I could come in later that day because the interviewer had a schedule conflict. I know how crazy schedules get, so I agreed and came back later that afternoon.

After arriving 15 minutes early for my interview later that day, I waited in the lobby for over an hour. Apparently, something happened with the recruiter that was supposed to meet and escort me and there was also a miscommunication in contacting the interviewer. I finally met with the interview who apologized for the wait. She seemed to like my responses and asked me to return the next day to meet with another EA I would be working closely with and to possibly meet with the VP I would be supporting.

I returned the following day on time and again sat and waited. I couldn't believe this was happening again, so I asked the receptionist if everything was ok and if she could please check in with the interviewer. After 10 minutes passed, the receptionist came to me and said the interviewer was stuck in a meeting and that she would call me. I was speechless.

I never received a call or an e-mail after leaving the office.

Somewhere In Building One, Two, Or Three Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

interviewed at TIBCO Software in January 2014.

Went through a phone screening interview with a recruiter then another phone interview with the manager and finally a face to face interview. Typical interview questions and look for someone who will fit into their team.

Interview Questions
    • Do you prefer to work in a team or by yourself? And how well do you work with people?   Answer Question

Senior Support Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Interview process very good..

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult if you have a good knowledge on fundamentals.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software in November 2013.

The phone interviewer/recruiter was unprepared. Apparently, I passed that stage. I then had a half-day of on-campus interviews. Some interviewers were well prepared, others not (no copy of my resume, thinking of questions on the fly). I wasn't sent a list of interviewers in advance, so in fairness, I don't think the interviewers were given much advance notice. I was told I would receive feedback on the interviews by the following week, but heard nothing. I followed up with the recruiter and hiring manager via email, but still heard nothing...and still haven't heard back from them after more than 2 months. Very unprofessional. Not surprisingly, I read another online review by someone with a similar experience of no response after interviews. That must be TIBCO's M.O. for handling candidates who are not selected for the position. It's horrible practice.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software.

One phone interview followed with 3 in-person interviews

Interview Questions
    • Explain your customer why they need your product and how will they benefit from it   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software in October 2013.

The company approached me and then I had 2 interviews with differant managers. It was a very easy interview.

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software in December 2011.

This position was originally for a private company which was aquiered by Tibco 5 months after I was hired.
    I responded to an ad on Craigslist. I had two phone interviews and two face to face. The first face to face was with four support engineers. I was asked a lot of specific technical questions and then given situations to address.
    After the last interview with the Support Director I awaited HR to process my backround check. In all it took three weeks to complete the hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was when I was asked to describe the most difficult customer experience?   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software in July 2011.

Not too bad. Original contact was from internal recruiter via LinkedIn. Met with hiring manager, who went out of his way to meet me, and an Acct Exec. Phone interviews with Sales Manager and another SC Manager.

G&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Palo Alto, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software.

Got contacted by a recruiter from a social media site. Had 3 interviews and a phone interview. recruiter and assistant to the recruiter were very good and communicative about every step of the process.

Recruiter negociated the offer with me

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chapel Hill, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at TIBCO Software in June 2011.

List of printed out questions about various topics - Java,SQL,Webservices,XML etc

Interview Questions

I had a better offer form another company

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!