TIBCO Software

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initial call with the recruiter, then a technical phone interview and then on-site 5-7 rounds of technical interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes. i was able to negotiate

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2010.

Interview Details – 5 rounds of technical interviews. Mostly related to my current company's projects. Tested concepts related to java classloading, multithreading, problem solving.

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2010.

Interview Details – Good interview process. That includes technical interviews and discussion with the managers too. After technical interviews you are interviewed for a project.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, offer once given is not changed.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at TIBCO Software in December 2011.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. 1st one had basic Java questions and was asked to write some pseudo code. Second one was a more techno-managerial type. It was more focused on what I had done in my previous roles and how well did I know what I was talking about.

Interview Question – How would you go about defining your own connection pool. What combination of patterns would you use and how.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was good overall, quiet warm. Put a figure in front of them that is not overwhelming and they are good to go.

Worked for TIBCO Software? Contribute to the Community!