TIBCO Software

3.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TIBCO Software in January 2012.

Initial call with the recruiter, then a technical phone interview and then on-site 5-7 rounds of technical interviews

Interview Questions
  • Questions on you resume projects, work experience.   Answer Question
  • Data Structures and Algorithms, Java Programming questions, Multithreading   Answer Question
Yes. i was able to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for TIBCO Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at TIBCO Software in December 2011.

There were two interviews. 1st one had basic Java questions and was asked to write some pseudo code. Second one was a more techno-managerial type. It was more focused on what I had done in my previous roles and how well did I know what I was talking about.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about defining your own connection pool. What combination of patterns would you use and how.   View Answer
    It was good overall, quiet warm. Put a figure in front of them that is not overwhelming and they are good to go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2010.

Good interview process. That includes technical interviews and discussion with the managers too. After technical interviews you are interviewed for a project.

Interview Questions
    None, offer once given is not changed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TIBCO Software in May 2010.

5 rounds of technical interviews. Mostly related to my current company's projects. Tested concepts related to java classloading, multithreading, problem solving.