TIC - The Industrial Company
www.tic-inc.com Englewood, CO 5000+ Employees

TIC - The Industrial Company Human Resources Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

The process took 3 days - interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the phone and was offered the internship 3 days later. There was only one interview and the recruiter was very friendly. The interview had a great balance between conversation and questions. It was not just strictly questions.

It was very important to know what TIC does since the interviewer asked questions about why I want to work for TIC. The values of TIC are emphasized quite a bit by the recruiter and during the interview I was asked what I value in a company. It helped that I mentioned the values we had in common.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at TIC - The Industrial Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – Application was completed through the TIC website then you take an assessment test. A few days later I received an email and then set up an interview for the next week. I had one phone interview and then the next day I had an offer in my email and I also received a phone call with some more information about the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TIC - The Industrial Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TIC - The Industrial Company Human Resources Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by TIC - The Industrial Company employees and interview candidates.