TIMCO Aviation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.5

Engineering Semester Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at TIMCO Aviation in August 2014.

A lot of technical questions regarding the company. Its over the phone, they ask you questions as far as regarding the history of the company. It depends but most questions i have heard being asked is the same as usual, willing to travel, to work overtime and other questions as far as your working habits.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy to answer and weren't too extensive.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Applied online and received a call within a couple of weeks to set up a interview time. Once the time was set I had a sit down interview with the hiring director.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions, but you should know how aviation community works to fully understand your responsibilities.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at TIMCO Aviation in April 2013.

Initial phone interview. Invited to personal interview. Basically; rudely accepted. Shoved off to a person who actually didn't know the job being interviewed for and questions I asked were clearly over this person's head. Credit to him; he tried his best.

Salary negotiations? When they said they were open to them? They lied, they backed out at the first turn. Actually relieved they backed out. The integrity came across as extremely weak.

I would not recommend Timco Aerospace for potential employment opportunities.

Interview Questions
    • They had no questions. The interview process was one of the weakest interview processes I've ever been exposed to.   Answer Question

Offer was too low for the demands of the job and interview process made me question their integrity. When they said they were open to negotiation of salary; their actual response clearly demonstrated they had no intentions of negotiating salary. They could have saved a great deal of time by clearly stating their offer was the only offer they were going to give.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TIMCO Aviation in May 2011.

Phone interview, then panel interview, then 1:1 with the GM. Turned out well. The company is growing rapidly and need more PM horsepower to navigate challenging programs.

Panel interview consists of various functions such as PMO, Sales Marketing and Engineering. Friendly people with lots of aerospace experience under their belt.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking to move out of your current job?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience dealing with highly chaotic program management environments, and how do you cope with the dynamics?   Answer Question
    You get what you negotiate for. So if you negotiate nothing, you'll get nothing (but what they offer).

Structures Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TIMCO Aviation in September 2008.

HR & Recruiting interviews, straight forward.

Based on experience and pay scales. There are 3 levels of mechanics, 1, 2 & 3. Level 1 ranges from 0 to 7 years of experience; level 2 ranges from 7 to 12; level 3 ranges from 12 and above.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TIMCO Aviation in July 2014.

Just got one phone interview directly from the engineering manager. Interview was pretty simple and most of the questions were resume based. The manager there is very cool & nice, and he shared his story of the project working on 787 seats installation.

Structures Mechanic Interview

Interviewed first by Reid, he helped me a lot to understand the company, the onboarding process was good and fast, I never had the orientation like I got to TIMCO anywhere else