TJ Maxx

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TJ Maxx.

Interview Details – I interviewed twice before being offered the Job. I was interviewed by Operations Manager and Merch Manager. Each interview lasted 45 min. You must be available for all hours...any time eves, weekends....you dedicate your life to the company. This is typical retail. If hired I would def pick the upgraded health insurance.

Interview Question – All the questions were pretty generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Small room for negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TJ Maxx in April 2012.

Interview Details – In person interview at one of their hiring events before the new store location launched and then a follow-up phone interview in which the position was offered to me. Very simple, the interview process did not consist of any difficult questions. Really only consisted of filling out an application online ahead of time and then again in person at the hiring event. Once meeting with someone it was a casual conversation. We'll see how the position goes as I have never worked at TJ Maxx before. Hopefully it is a positive experience! As far as the interview process is concerned it was a breeze and they were extremely friendly and made me very comfortable.

Interview Question – What do you find most challenging when managing others?   Answer Question

Worked for TJ Maxx? Contribute to the Community!