TJ Maxx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Floor Interview

Sales Floor
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TJ Maxx in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call about two weeks later from a lady asking if I could come in for an interview. Went in the next day, the lady that called me was off so another manager did my interview. Asked me general interview questions (Tell me about yourself, why TJ Maxx, asked about my resume), also asked me "If we were to call one of your references what would they say about you?". Filled out an actual application (the online was very short), handed him my resume, and he said he would speak to the other manager (about whether I would be a good worker or not), and she would contact me for another interview. Never got called back, oh well! (Pay was going to be $7.25, that was a bit too low for me!)

Interview Questions

Worked for TJ Maxx? Contribute to the Community!