TJX Companies Consultant Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TJX Companies (Westborough, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was thru a recruiting company for a technical (developer) consulting prosition. The job description was very vague. First, met with a technical developer and the manager. Didn't get asked any specific technical questions. Talked about last job, talked about someone we knew in common and last company. Second, met with the hiring manager and a senior analyst. Met everyone in a conference room so did not see the cubicles. Not sure if it was a coincedence, but my last job was a good match for their need. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Can you write scripts?   1 Answer
  • What language do you prefer to code in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because the rate was thru the recruiting company, not TJX. TJX negotiated with the recruiting company. My rate was very acceptable.