TJX Companies Corporated Management In Training Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Corporate Merchandise Training Program (20)
- Allocation Analyst (17)
- Sales Associate (13)
- Intern (4)
- Corporate Merchandising Training Program (4)
- CMTP (3)
- Assistant Store Manager (3)
- Associate (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Loss Prevention Detective (2)
- Manager (2)
- Buying Intern (2)
- Senior Technical Analyst (2)
- Merchandise Assistant (2)
- Merchandise Associate (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Distribution Center Supervisor (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Corporate Merchandising Internship (2)
- Internship (2)
- District Manager (2)
- Buying and Merchandising Graduate Schemes (1)
- Field Support Role (1)
- Customer Insight (1)
- Merchandising and Buying Graduate Scheme (1)
- Buying and Merchandising Graduate Scheme (1)
- Merchandise Internship (1)
- Cordniator (1)
- Visual Merchandising Intern (1)
Corporated Management In Training Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TJX Companies in February 2012.
Interview Details – Frist I applied on online tjxcompanies.com/career to college program called CMTP(corporated Managment in Training Program). About a month later, I received an e-mail saying want to have phone interview with me. I contacted the hiring manager and discussed on the phone.
The questions were basically do you know about the program and why you want to start your career in tjxcompaines. Interview went well and at the end, he asked me about my visa status since i am an international student.
I said i can legally work in u.s. for a one year but need a sponsorship after that... and he said the tjx company does not do visa sponsorship for international stuent. Plus, there are looking for a candidate who can walk for 5 year long career path eventually become a buyer.
Therefore, I did not get accepted to the program. Too bad...
Interviews for Top Jobs at TJX Companies