TJX Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporated Management In Training Interview

Corporated Management In Training
Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TJX Companies in February 2012.

Interview Details – Frist I applied on online tjxcompanies.com/career to college program called CMTP(corporated Managment in Training Program). About a month later, I received an e-mail saying want to have phone interview with me. I contacted the hiring manager and discussed on the phone.

The questions were basically do you know about the program and why you want to start your career in tjxcompaines. Interview went well and at the end, he asked me about my visa status since i am an international student.

I said i can legally work in u.s. for a one year but need a sponsorship after that... and he said the tjx company does not do visa sponsorship for international stuent. Plus, there are looking for a candidate who can walk for 5 year long career path eventually become a buyer.

Therefore, I did not get accepted to the program. Too bad...

Interview Questions

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!