TJX Companies

www.tjx.com
  www.tjx.com

TJX Companies Distribution Center Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Distribution Center Loss Prevention Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at TJX Companies in January 2012.

The HR representative contacted me to schedule a phone interview after I submitted my resume online. I called her back and we setup an appointment for a few days later. During the initial contact she was cold but professional.

She did not call at the arranged time or at all. I left a voicemail 70 minutes after the interview time and asked to reschedule. It is VERY, VERY, VERY rude to miss an appointment. I would never consider working for this company. Folks in my experience this lack of professionalism is a good indicator of a bad company. If they lack the courtesy to contact you as a candidate, they will be much worse to work for. I am interviewing them in as much as they are interviewing me.

Takeaway: They appear to be a rude and disorganized company.

Interview Questions