TJX Companies Distribution Center Supervisor Interview Questions

Distribution Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Bloomfield, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

Was a open house/job fair onsite. I was impressed with the facility. very nice and organized. Employees are very knowledgeable and very friendly. After a quick 5 to 10 minute tour i was brought to a conference room and waited. I then talked to the Supervisor or HR, then a AOM, and then the Manager of HR. After that it was lunch and they released me due to no one being around. All the people i meet were friendly and very helpful. Nothing unexpected was asked. Mostly asked about my Supervision experience and if i had dealt with Unions.

Interview Questions

• How does your military experience prepare you for working with us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TJX Companies

Distribution Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tolleson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TJX Companies (Tolleson, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

Received an initial phone call from HR who conducted an informal phone interview. Was asked basic supervisory experience questions. Asked how I handled an employee who failed to meet company policy or production standards in the past. Phone interview was followed up by a face-to-face progressive interview about 4 days later. The in-person interview process took 3 1/2 hours and consisted of meeting with 5 different interviewers one-on-one and a facility tour. Interviewed on a Thursday and received a phone call/offer by noon the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• No extremely difficult questions. They all focused on past supervisory experiences and program/project management. Also asked if I had experience with Lean and 6 Sigma. Not being a green/black belt didn't hurt me but I think it helped that I had been part of several Lean/6 Sigma events.   Answer Question