Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TJX Companies
- Allocation Analyst (20)
- Corporate Merchandise Training Program (20)
- Sales Associate (18)
- Intern (5)
- Merchandising Development Program (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Corporate Merchandising Training Program (4)
- Assistant Store Manager (4)
- Merchandise Associate (4)
- Associate (3)
- Merchandise Assistant (3)
- CMTP (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Loss Prevention Detective (2)
- Manager (2)
- Corporate Merchandising Internship (2)
- Investigator (2)
- Merchandise Development Program (2)
- District Manager (2)
- Internship (2)
- Cashier (2)
- Senior Technical Analyst (2)
- Buying (2)
- Buying Intern (2)
- Assistant Manager (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Finance (2)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (2)
- Distribution Center Supervisor (2)
- Distribution Supervisor (1)
TJX Corporate Merchandising Training Program Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at TJX Companies in March 2011.
Went into On-Campus Recruitment. Had the interview at 11:45... I guess it ended early because it was supposed to go to 12:15, but I'm already in my room (same building) by 12:15.
Nice interviewer basically... seemed relaxed. She had been a buyer before.... asked me about what I like in TJX... you should prep examples and be ready to speak from your resume
This was more of a screening process... said I would be hearing from TJX in a few weeks one way or the other
- How often do you shop at TJX?
What's your favorite place to shop at? Answer Question
- Tell me about your first work experience/what you did at last job? Answer Question
- Describe a time when you pushed a product through... what was the end result... Answer Question
- What are your strengths and weaknesses? Answer Question
- Why do you want to work at TJX?
Which location would you want to work in?
What do you know about the program/career path?
Are you looking to stay in buying/planning when you finish? Which one/why?
What skills do you think it takes to work in this internship? Answer Question