TJX Companies

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TJX Companies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Recruiter called
Talked to two employees

Negotiation Details – None, it was contract to perm..however still not perm a year later.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TJX Companies in April 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was thru a recruiting company for a technical (developer) consulting prosition. The job description was very vague. First, met with a technical developer and the manager. Didn't get asked any specific technical questions. Talked about last job, talked about someone we knew in common and last company. Second, met with the hiring manager and a senior analyst. Met everyone in a conference room so did not see the cubicles. Not sure if it was a coincedence, but my last job was a good match for their need. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because the rate was thru the recruiting company, not TJX. TJX negotiated with the recruiting company. My rate was very acceptable.

General Associate Interview

General Associate
Westborough, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at TJX Companies in March 2008.

Interview Details – Simply went into the store and spoke with the store manager. Essentially simply a conversation to see that the needs of the store were in line with my needs as an employee. They also wanted to ensure I would be physically able to perform many of the duties (unloading trucks, stock shelves).

Interview Question – What do you expect from an employer?   Answer Question

Worked for TJX Companies? Contribute to the Community!