TJX Companies

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TJX Companies in May 2012.

Recruiter called
    Talked to two employees

None, it was contract to perm..however still not perm a year later.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TJX Companies in April 2010.

Initial communication was thru a recruiting company for a technical (developer) consulting prosition. The job description was very vague. First, met with a technical developer and the manager. Didn't get asked any specific technical questions. Talked about last job, talked about someone we knew in common and last company. Second, met with the hiring manager and a senior analyst. Met everyone in a conference room so did not see the cubicles. Not sure if it was a coincedence, but my last job was a good match for their need. I was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate because the rate was thru the recruiting company, not TJX. TJX negotiated with the recruiting company. My rate was very acceptable.

General Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at TJX Companies in March 2008.

Simply went into the store and spoke with the store manager. Essentially simply a conversation to see that the needs of the store were in line with my needs as an employee. They also wanted to ensure I would be physically able to perform many of the duties (unloading trucks, stock shelves).

Interview Questions