TMC Japan

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TMC Japan

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at TMC Japan in October 2012.

Submitted resume online.
    Received a call from a manager at TMC approx. 2-3 days later.
    Met for an initial interview, met three managers individually.
    Completed an online sales assessment test.
    Met for a second interview, discussed test results, discussed the role in more depth. Several of the managers took a great deal of their time to explain the challenges they faced as a consultant, I really appreciated this and left with a much deeper understanding for the job I was applying.
    Attended final meeting. All floor managers were present, they answered several questions that I had from email correspondence since the last meeting. They expressed their motivation to work with me and to have me join as a member of their team, I was ecstatic to say the least and accepted. One of the managers present a letter of employment and explained the compensation plan in detail.
    I signed and joined 5 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • There were many questions throughout the interview process that I would say were challenging. I had no recruitment experience so I provided several reasons why I thought I would make a worthy consultant. You will be challenged to provide examples of your reasons from past employment or real life situations.   Answer Question
    The negotiation was very straight forward. The employment contract was explained in detail, there are no grey areas. They were flexible on start date with my case.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TMC Japan.

The hiring process is three steps. Candidates must first meet with consultants to determine suitability culturally. A test is administered and a final interview is scheduled to make sure the candidates understands enough about the industry within Japan and TMC specifically.
    Prior to the first interview, a phone conversation is initiated.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TMC Japan in March 2009.

An initial phone interview
    A face-to-face interview
    Sales test (online)
    Final Interview
    Offer Letter Meeting

Interview Questions
    • Several managers will bring their own questions to the interviews, they will be based on our industry and the applicant to determine their suitability.   Answer Question
    The position and compensation was explained in detail on more than several occasions, when it came to signing, the process was a simple formality.