TMG Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Jessup, PA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at TMG Health in August 2012.

Interview Details – First had a brief interview with HR then a scheduled interview with the dept manager and supervisor. They asked about my background and skill set. The position required a lot of overtime during peak season so that was brought up as well. The job was pretty much what they told me it would be like, which was good.

Interview Question – This position has a high accountability and strict deadlines. are you ok with that and how do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They provided a salary that they thought that I was worth. I had no job at the time so I accepted. I was VERY underpaid. The HR department has NO clue what the average rate is for the area. DO your homework before you accept anything from them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at TMG Health

Interview Details – No interview or screening process, they just pulled people from other departments and made them sit through BS customer service training. Huge waste of time and money, most people quit or were fired within the first few months.

Very Easy Interview

IT Security Analyst Interview

IT Security Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TMG Health.

Interview Details – Received a call from HR to set up interview. Interview took place with the specific hiring manager.

Interview Question – Tell Me One Thing You Would Change About Your Last Job?   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Reporting Analyst
Dunmore, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TMG Health in May 2011.

Interview Details – All initial contact was done through HR. I was not contacted by the hiring manager at all. I did not know who the hiring manger was till the day I actually interviewed. This made it difficult to find any inside information. The process was a one on one interview. Most of the questions were pretty standard: Microsoft Office, work ethic, and goals. Heard back from them about a month later, again through HR. I was hired. There was 2 weeks corporate training then right into work.

Interview Question – Like I said above the questions were pretty standard. Interviewed right with the hiring manager so none of the HR interview run around.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Worked for TMG Health? Contribute to the Community!