TMG Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

1.8

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wexford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TMG Health (Wexford, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Being asked the basic java concepts.then talked about my resume and project experience.The Interviewers are very nice. We have the relaxed conversation! The tip is to try your best to be familiar with the resume. Topic is focused on the resume. Also,be familiar with the basic programming language concept that your resume listed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not sure.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at TMG Health (Scranton, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

You are hired on through manpower.You get ask maybe three questions before you are automatically placed. Then you are sent out for a drug testing if passed you are scheduled for a training date which is 6 weeks long

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wexford, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at TMG Health (Wexford, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward, came in to the office, waited for the interviewers and gathered in a room. There are one technique staff, two project managers and one recruiter from Jessup office. They asked about resume and a bit of tech questions, mostly general knowledge of programming languages listed on the resume, nothing too fancy.

Interview On Tmg Health Company Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TMG Health.

Interview

have a phone interview, and ask question on my resume. They cared about the ability of Team work and people are very nice. Then got the on-site interview. They also asked questions about your resume and let me explain how to solve a challenge with a team

IT Service Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jessup, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TMG Health (Jessup, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews. First with two supervisors and the second with the Executive Director. Supervisor was toughest and would not shake my hand stating "no time for pleasantries." Exec Dir was really nice, told me not to worry and call him by name. He gave me shift options to choose from.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a frustrated customer.   1 Answer

Interview

No interview or screening process, they just pulled people from other departments and made them sit through BS customer service training. Huge waste of time and money, most people quit or were fired within the first few months.

IT Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TMG Health.

Interview

Received a call from HR to set up interview. Interview took place with the specific hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me One Thing You Would Change About Your Last Job?   Answer Question

At Home Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TMG Health in October 2013.

Interview

Interview is conducted by 2 of over 10 claims managers from the department. They will tell you about the position, show you a chart with the piece rates and quotas for processing claims. They will make everything sound like you have a great opportunity to make a lot of money with their rates/quotas. Do not believe them. To process Medical claims the quota is 1000 per 40 hour week. That averages to 2.4 minutes to work on each claim: review the information, research any prices, adjudicate and finalize - all under 3 minutes. Their processing system/network is slow, so many times it takes over 3 minutes just to update your notes on a claim. To research prices you have to look things up on different charts and tables- there are about 15 different tables that you may have to refer to in order to process one claim. Very time consuming. The rates they show you are not what they pay you. There are certain claims that they won't pay you to work on. If you have to pend a claim to another department to review, they won't pay you for it. They say they do, but they don't.

Interview Questions

• Questions like do you know how to use a computer and Excel? Can you use the internet? There really were no difficult questions. They will hire almost anyone unfortunately because their turnover is tremendous, and most good candidates have already been hired and have left or will not apply there at all because of their poor reputation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Pay is set. $10.50/hr during 12 weeks of training, after that when you past your test you go home to work and it is piece rate. If your claims piece rate doesn't meet the minimum wage amount at end of week, they will pay you $7.50 per hour rate.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jessup, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at TMG Health (Jessup, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

First had a brief interview with HR then a scheduled interview with the dept manager and supervisor. They asked about my background and skill set. The position required a lot of overtime during peak season so that was brought up as well. The job was pretty much what they told me it would be like, which was good.

Interview Questions

• This position has a high accountability and strict deadlines. are you ok with that and how do you handle stress?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They provided a salary that they thought that I was worth. I had no job at the time so I accepted. I was VERY underpaid. The HR department has NO clue what the average rate is for the area. DO your homework before you accept anything from them.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunmore, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TMG Health (Dunmore, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

All initial contact was done through HR. I was not contacted by the hiring manager at all. I did not know who the hiring manger was till the day I actually interviewed. This made it difficult to find any inside information. The process was a one on one interview. Most of the questions were pretty standard: Microsoft Office, work ethic, and goals. Heard back from them about a month later, again through HR. I was hired. There was 2 weeks corporate training then right into work.

Interview Questions

• Like I said above the questions were pretty standard. Interviewed right with the hiring manager so none of the HR interview run around.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.