TMG Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TMG

Trading Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TMG.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with TMG. The first round was a phone interview primarily focused on math, probability, statistics, and brain teaser type questions and it lasted about 30 minutes. The second round interview was a little bit longer and involved more market based questions and really in depth financial theory.

Interview Questions

• Need to know about the greeks and convexities etc. and know about the current market   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TMG.

Interview

TMG approached members of my masters degree course, asking to submit resumes. They responded quickly with a phone interview. Was asked mainly probability and statistics problems. The problems were not that difficult. Interviewer was friendly and helped you to solve the problems.

Interview Questions

• In a tennis match if player A has a better serve percentage than B in both sets independently, can B have a better serve percentage overall?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at TMG (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a nice experience. Even though I wasn't expecting any technical questions in the first interview, I did well. I have had two interviews, with so many technical questions.

Interview Questions

• So many questions about options, option valuation modeling, duration, bond pricing, sql   Answer Question

Game Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TMG (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2013.

Interview

Quick interview process and test created by someone with not much thought in it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult cause the interview process was so amateurishly conducted.   Answer Question