TMP Worldwide UK Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at TMP Worldwide UK

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TMP Worldwide UK (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied directly, contacted within 1 week for initial interview. Initial interview was meant to be a face to face but I wasn't able to get the time off so there was a telephone interview. They were very accommodating with this which was great. Phone interview was a basic competency interview. Second interview was an attention to detail test which consisted of 3 job adverts which had to be checked for spelling, grammar, consistency etc. and meeting the team.
    Got a call 10 minutes after the interview offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't try to negotiate as happy with the offer

Client Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in February 2014.

Interview

Saw job posted on LinkedIn. Initial telcon with Director, followed by informal first interview. Online testing and then case study presentation and interview with MD and Director. Well managed process, moved it forward as fast as they could. Culture and values really came across throughout and I withdrew from a process with another company to accept this offer because it felt like such a good fit.

Interview Questions

• You're saying all the right things about brand but if we scratch below the surface how much depth of understanding is there?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Informal, quick and achieved a satisfactory outcome.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in May 2010.

Interview

The company e-mailed me after finding my resume online. I called them and a face-to-face interview was set up. After the face-to-face meeting, which involved interviewing with three individuals, there were 2 phone interviews in the weeks to follow. The entire interview process took about 2 weeks since there were several managers involved.

Interview Questions

• I had to explain the scope of some of some previous projects in detail several times to the different interviewers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for the higher end of the salary scale for this position and they offered it. It was very cut and dry.