TMP Worldwide UK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Client Service Coordinator
Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied directly, contacted within 1 week for initial interview. Initial interview was meant to be a face to face but I wasn't able to get the time off so there was a telephone interview. They were very accommodating with this which was great. Phone interview was a basic competency interview. Second interview was an attention to detail test which consisted of 3 job adverts which had to be checked for spelling, grammar, consistency etc. and meeting the team.
Got a call 10 minutes after the interview offering me the position.

Interview Question – Basic competency questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't try to negotiate as happy with the offer

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in May 2010.

Interview Details – The company e-mailed me after finding my resume online. I called them and a face-to-face interview was set up. After the face-to-face meeting, which involved interviewing with three individuals, there were 2 phone interviews in the weeks to follow. The entire interview process took about 2 weeks since there were several managers involved.

Interview Question – I had to explain the scope of some of some previous projects in detail several times to the different interviewers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked for the higher end of the salary scale for this position and they offered it. It was very cut and dry.

Worked for TMP Worldwide UK? Contribute to the Community!