TMP Worldwide UK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at TMP Worldwide UK

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in February 2014.

Applied directly, contacted within 1 week for initial interview. Initial interview was meant to be a face to face but I wasn't able to get the time off so there was a telephone interview. They were very accommodating with this which was great. Phone interview was a basic competency interview. Second interview was an attention to detail test which consisted of 3 job adverts which had to be checked for spelling, grammar, consistency etc. and meeting the team.
    Got a call 10 minutes after the interview offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    Didn't try to negotiate as happy with the offer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TMP Worldwide UK in May 2010.

The company e-mailed me after finding my resume online. I called them and a face-to-face interview was set up. After the face-to-face meeting, which involved interviewing with three individuals, there were 2 phone interviews in the weeks to follow. The entire interview process took about 2 weeks since there were several managers involved.

Interview Questions
    • I had to explain the scope of some of some previous projects in detail several times to the different interviewers.   View Answer
    I asked for the higher end of the salary scale for this position and they offered it. It was very cut and dry.

Worked for TMP Worldwide UK? Contribute to the Community!